Chapter 10

Lucy and Sting walked arm in arm as the guests of the ball dances around.

"Sting, do you see him?" Lucy whispered, looking at a bouquet of colorful flowers. Sting nodded.

"Yeah, he is talking with a guest. Five feet away from the pillar to the left." Lucy looked where Sting was talking about, and of course, King Zeref stood there with a smile, talking to an old looking couple, looking innocent as possible. The thought sickened her like her crewmates turning against each other.

"Minerva, where are you?" Lucy spoke into the microphone. It gave a small beep before Minerva's voice rang.

"I'm on the second floor. I just found a suspicious looking metal door close to the bunkers. Yer lasses should go check there."

"Got it, ma'am" Lucy teased, hearing a hmph on the other side.

She took Sting's warm large hand and held on to it as they walked upstairs, one of her hands holding the golden railings. She spotted the black metallic door at the end of the hallway. She sneaked up to it, hiding in the shadows and grabbed the knife hidden underneath her dress. She didn't notice Sting blushing as she lifted up her dress, revealing her see through thigh high silky stockings. She played the lock with the knife for a minute before hearing the lock unlock. She thanked Mavis for having her mother teach her how to pick locks.

"Let's go." Sting whispered as he silently opened the door. Lucy followed behind him and saw a flight of stairs. They silently walked down, Lucy's heels clanking down at the metal steps. They stopped when they heard hushed voices.

"Shut up, flame brain, someone's coming!!" a hushed voice commented. A slap on the back of the head was heard.

"Shut your ass up, ice princess, I'm trying to seek help!!" Natsu's voice rang throughout the entire metal room.

"Jeez, he should learn how to be quiet!!" Sting sighed. Lucy giggled and the clacking of their shoes echoed as they reach the last steps.

"YOU TWO! Get yer' ass up over here and release these god-spittened bars!!" Natsu shrieked. Erza slapped him hard on the head, making him whimper.

"Jeez, Natsu, I see you haven't changed at all." Lucy commented as she took off her mask.

"LUCY!!" The whole guild cheered, but was hushed when Lucy gave them a glare.

"Heh, who's that with you, Bunny Girl?" Gajeel asked as he folds him arms over his chest.

"Sting Eucliffe." Sting introduced as he takes his mask off.

"YOU!" Natsu grits out, reaching over the bars to give him a punch but failed when Lucy blocks him.

"He ain't here to fight Natsu. We got a mission to do and it is to release you guys and confront my bastard of a father." Lucy commented as she lifts her skirt up to get her knife again. The men fainted from nosebleed except for Sting, who turned a dark shade of red and blood dribbled out of his nose. Lucy ignored the men and continued to pick the lock.

"For Mutiny's sake, why in hell is this not working?!" Lucy cursed and growled as she continued to pick the lock. She finally cheered in her head as she unlocked the metal doors. As soon as she was about to open them, a metal clanking was heard going down the basement. A chuckle rippled throughout the room as Jude appears on the last step.

"Well, this is a marvelous surprise." He chuckled as he starts plating with a small dagger, the initials of L.H carved on the tip of the black dagger.