this is my first story y'all so dont judge plz 😂🙏.

todoroki's POV.
I saw midoriya walking to school and this short brown haired bitch walked up to him and started to talk to him and im adding a new name to the list of people to kill shes on the top

Uraraka's POV
I walked up to midoriya and i decided to tell him my feelings on Friday (this is a Wednesday) I've liked midoriya for the longest and no one is getting in my way i will make sure of it!!

midoriya's POV
Uraraka is getting on my nerves now she keeps touching me plus i get it she has a crush on me but calm down.I wonder what todoroki is doing now? I wish she would kill her for me to be honest that would be hot (ngl am I right ╭(°A°')╮
3rd POV
They all got to school no one got killed YET though so dont worry but todoroki started to plan uraraka's death since midoriya was getting hit on by uraraka usually and the end of school came.

Todoroki POV
I was waiting at the gate for uraraka cause I want her dead already since she has the fucking nerve to touch my future boyfriend and midoriya is going to be my boyfriend even if I have force him to.I saw uraraka going out i and walked up to her and asked her to help me in math.she agreed and I asked her to follow me since she dosent have any common sense she did and I got a rag out of my pocket that had alcohol on it i covered her mouth until she completely knocked out.

Uraraka's POV
the last thing I remember was following todoroki in a alley I tried to stand up but something was pulling me down I saw metal heavy chains on me and i looked around and i saw a table with a bunch of tools on it i started to panic when i saw a shadow moving towards me and i completely froze in fear of what i saw or who i saw.......

Todoroki's POV
I love how her face looks like when shes scared i looked on my right and grabbed a dull knife first so i can skin her face plus i will be more painful that way and that what she gets for touching my midoriya my innocent little midoriya i walk towards her and started cutting her face and started carving "stupid bitch "on her forehead and she stared screaming and i smiled since shes getting what she deserves.

i hope y'all liked the first chapter ❣️