SMUT 😉

Todoroki POV
I used my I've quirk to freeze the floor so midoriya wouldn't move i got behind him and I grabbed his waist and started to kiss the back if his neck each time I did he trembled at my touch which I loved I will make my innocent little midoriya feel great great

Midoriya POV
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is really happening thank god I prayed for this god I love you but not as much as todoroki I told shouto to unfreeze the floor he did and turned to look at him and started to kiss him he was shocked for a second but I sliped my tongue into his mouth and we started to fight for dominance todoroki won though he sucked on my tounge and the kiss felt amazing like if I was god and out of nowhere I felt a bulge on him for a while I had one to but I smirked.

Todoroki POV
I saw midoriya noticed so I wrapped his legs around my waist and walked into my bed and I laid midoriya in my bed and I got on top of him and out of nowhere he flipped me over and sat on my hard Dick while smiling at me and he started to crawl back he took off my belt and took off my pants and under wear and looked shocked and smirked he licked the top teasing it with his tongue then he took it all in and started to bob his head slowly and started going faster i grabbed his hair and thrusted into him until i cummed into his mouth.......

IM LEAVING A CLIFFHANGER 😈