Alex Mercer's meet the midoriya's

Elizabeth greene and her children decided they would go to the park To celebrate dana 9th birthday. Dana being only 9 year was more focused on unique support items for her older brother but if you look close enough you cloud notice she was dozing off.

Elisabeth:"Say Alex wanna go play for a bit Since we're here"Alex:"thank you mom"As Alex walked through the park he noticed a green haired child protecting another child so he decided to go help the kid and for now shell be known as grasshead.
A

lex:"hey blondey do you mind not hurting mr grasshead?
Blondey:"NO HE'S QUIRKLESS SO HE CAN TAK-".
alex had enough and decided to punch him in the face.
The other 2 just ran away after that due to the blondey was unconscious.
Alex:"hey um I don't know your name but are you okey"?
Deku:"yeah I'm ok and my name is Izuku Midoriya but people call deku and what your's name"?
Alex:"Alex mercer...oh if you don't mind me asking but why were they attacking you.
Deku:"I want to be a hero but as you heard from the others I'm quirkless so my dream is doomed to fail.
Alex:"so prove them wrong and become a hero."
Alex:"hey by the way do you know how to fight.
"Deku:"I don't know...wait why are you asking me."
Alex:"well main reason is I'm quite bored at the moment so why not teach you something."
Deku:"like what?"
Alex:"um...boxing cloud be a starting a start and go to the gym."
But deku never took Alex's advice.