Imagine this // Ashton // 5sos

Imagine this:

You're at a 5sos concert. You have front row seats. During 'she looks so perfect' Ash spots you and stares,missing his cue for the drums. He can't seem to focus anymore and the rest of the lads glare at him. He regains little focus. At the end of the song, he looks again.
This time he smiles. You smile back and his cheeks go red. During amnesia he stops playing. He gets up and walks towards you. He grabs your hand and pulls you up onto stage. Pulling you close, he starts to dance with you infront of everyone while Luke sings the chorus. The crowd goes wild but he ignores them . He looks into your eyes and tells you that you look beautiful. You smile at him and he smiles back. You cry a little and he uses the bottom of his shirt to wipe away the tears. At the end of the show he grabs you before you leave. He takes you backstage and tells you how perfect you look. You ask to take a photo together and he agrees. He grabs your phone and take many selfies of him kissing your cheek. You turn red and look at the ground in embarrassment. For some reason you're too shy to look up. When you do he hands you your phone back and tells you he has to go. You give him one last hug and make your way back to your friends. He yells your name and it sounds amazing. He lifts up his top and takes it off, then hands it to you. The warmth of his shirt overruled his toned body. Later on in the week you check your contacts and find a new contact called 'Ashton Irwin-text me beautiful💕'. You can't believe it. You don't know what to text. Instead you glare at your phone blankly.