Chapter 4 - Stay Away From My Family

A/N - Enjoy!! + If Selena Was A Real Character Played By Demi Lovato Then In The Hollyoaks Opening The Gif On The Side Would Be Selena's Part In It Lool + No1 knows Will Is A Killer Yet & The Drama At The House Is Gonnaa Happen X

Selena was having a day with her brothers and sister, she wamted Will and Sienna to try anf get along even if it was for her, they were currently sat in the dog with Dodger going to get drinks and she was on coke and lime, Sienna orange juice and Will & Dodger on beer "so Lena, how's school going?" Selena shrugged "okay, wish I could be in year 11" Will grinned when Patrick came "Dad" Selena grinned at him "hello, I can't stay I've got a meeting".

Anna had been watching her children again and smiled she was going to talk to them all today and hopefully Selena wouldn't get scared, she was waiting until Patrick had gone as he would no doubt try and get her sent back to the hospital. Patrick had finally left so Anna walked over to them "hello" Will looked up and smiled "this is my physio teacher" Selena frowned "no she's not, she's our mother" Sienna looked at Anna and grinned "mum" Anna gave Sienna a hug while Will didn't know what to say but Dodger looked angry and Selena was glaring at Sienna "I've missed you so much" Anna smiled "I've missed you too" Anna looked at Selena "Selena?" "No, go away" Sienna frowned "Lena, she's our mother" "who nearly killed you and Mark" Dodger glared "I remember that, you took me and Sienna out and left us in the car" Selena was crying silently.

Patrick's meeting had been cut short so he was heading home when Selena came over to him "daddy, mum's over at the pub, with Sienna, Will and Mark" Patrick frowned "its okay, go into the flat, I'll go and sort it" Selena nodded "thank you daddy".

Patrick got to the pub and saw Sienna sitting with Anna and Will while Mark was by the pond "Sienna, get away from her" Sienna looked up "Dad, she's my mother, I'm entitled to see her" Patrick glared "Sienna, she tried to kill you" Sienna rolled her eyes "I'm guessing Selena told you" Patrick nodded "typical little brat running to daddy" "don't call your sister a brat" "well she is" Patrick turned to Anna "stay away from my family" Anna stood "they're my family too, Sienna, Will,Mark, Liberty and Selena are my children aswell" "I think Selena has made it clear she doesn't want anything to do with you and by the looks of things Mark doesn't want to either" Sienna glared at him "well I do, you can't stop me" Patrick sighed and walked off.

Selena was sat on her bed looking at a photo of her, Sienna and her dad at drayton manor when she was 6 when Patrick came in "Selena, are you okay?" Selena nodded "I've just been thinking about how life would be if mum hadn't tried to kill Mark and Sienna" Patrick sighed "well we would never have moved here" Selena frowned "can't imagine not living here now".

Dodger was confused about what to do about Anna, Selena seemed adamant that she wanted Anna out her life but Sienna and Will did he wasn't sure about Liberty as he hadn't spoken to her yet he decided to call Selena -

((Phonecall))

Dodger - Selena, you okay?

Selena - yeah, I'm good just confused

Dodger - I know how you feel, I'm guessing about mum

Selena - yeah, Sienna and Will want to know her, you probably do aswell but I don't

Dodger - I'm not sure either I wanted to check how you were

Selena - I'm tired

Dodger - I'll leave you too sleep

((Phonecall))

Selena put the phone down and lay on her pillow falling asleep.

Patrick had just made dinner for himself, Selena and Maxine "Maxine, please go and get Selena for dinner" Maxine nodded and went to Selena's room "Lena, dinner's ready" Maxine saw she was asleep so left "where is she?" "She's asleep" Patrick sighed "I don't want my daughter looking like a stick figure" "well she's asleep" Patrick glared "don't tell me how to father my child" "I didn't" Patrick slapped her "I'll go and see my daughter to wake her for dinner" Maxine nodded and watched as Patrick walked into Selena's room.

A/N - Sorry Its Short :-(, I've Not Done Long Chapters In A While, Hopee uu liked it though