The Problem (Optimus' P.O.V)

"Optimus! We have a situation!" Ratchet screamed and I ran into the Medbay. Y/n stood there, shuddering and clutching her stomach. She screamed as Ratchet helped her on the Medberth.

"Scrap! She was carrying! Y/n, WHY IN THE FRAG WOULD YOU NOT TELL ANYONE?! WHO IS THE FATHER?!" Ratchet yells at his favorite daughter.

"MEGATRON! HE RAPED ME OKAY?!" Y/n screamed back at her dad, and began sobbing.

"He what?! How?! WHEN?!" Ratchet yelled at his daughter. "Ratchet...Do not scream at her." I said, and he turned to glare at me. "But...Optimus! Why didn't she tell me about it?!" He said to me, his blue optics flaring brightly. I pull Ratchet away from Y/n, her blue and pink optics following us with fear.

"You know, you can not yell at the Princess of Cybertron! She has status! She may have not told you because she may have not known about it!

Perhaps she was raped and expected her body not to keep the fluids within her spark! Y/n is new to this form now. Give her time. Maybe in time, she'll tell us. But what if we asked nicely?"

Ratchet sighed and headed back to Y/n. He smiled kindly at Y/n, but she looked scared.

"D-dad? Is everything alright?" Y/n asked, and Ratchet smiled and sat down.

"Y/n. Everything is wonderful. I just want to know what happened between you and the Warlord."

Y/n sighed and stared deeply into my optics and I nodded encouragingly at her.

"It was last week. I was on patrol and suddenly...bang! A huge servo wrapped around my waist. I couldn't see till I was pinned to the ground. When I finally saw the silver armor, and my energon ran cold. He was there hovering above me. Scaring me. I tried punching and kicking to stop him. But he just wouldn't.

"He ...went for my port ...then my spark. I begged and begged him to stop, but he didn't. By the time he was done, I was shivering from head to toe. I waited to die but KnockOut found me, running away from the Nemesis. He never told me the damage. Just fixed me up. And that what happened." Y/n said, staring up at me