The Last Breath

"Oh no..."  

You stared at the bundle Ratchet was holding. 'My baby!' You thought as you stared at it, but you then noticed Ratchet's face, and your breath caught. The look on Ratchet's face left you scared. Why wasn't your baby moving? What was wrong? 

Optimus then came and put his hand on his shoulder, letting his friend give him the baby. 

"Y-y/n, I-I'm so sorry.." Ratchet said, and Optimus walked over to you. Lubricant ran down your face, as Optimus held out to you, your deceased baby. 

"N-no..." Your voice broke as you held (his/her) helm close to your beating spark. You cry, your voice lifted in sorrow and pain. Optimus stayed by your side, his mask over his mouth, covering his own pain. 

He didn't show his affection in a normal way, but with his arm brushing your own, you knew he was offering you comfort. 

A few days later..(OP's p.o.v) 

It had been of a few days since the death of (Your child's name), and Y/N wasn't the same. She was detached, and in pain. She buried the (mech/femme) fifteen miles outside of the base radius, and today was the day she was going to tell Megatron what happened. She didn't want anyone to be there, but I had insisted. I wasn't going to let anything happen to her. 

She stood near the burial site, the grave beneath a beautiful blossom tree. Jack, Miko, and Raphael had planted seeds in the dirt,  for flowers to bloom. We heard a jet engine, and I turned, while Y/N flinched. 

He landed, and stared at us, his gaze mostly on Y/N. She was quiet, until I looked at her. She nodded slightly at me, and I moved back, hoping to give her room. She moved forward and looked at Megatron. 

"Do you know why you're here?" She asked, her (e/c) optics staring up at him. 

"No, but Optimus said you wished to speak to me. Why is that, my dear femme?" Megatron asked, his red eyes staring down at her in wonder. She shifted to the side, and pointed to the burial. 

"Because this is where I buried your (son/daughter)." She said, and looked at him, her eyes sad. 

Megatron's eyes widen, and his frame froze. 

"Y-you produced a sparkling?" He asked, and she nodded. He walked over the burial, and fell on his knees. He stared at the site, and looked at her. 

"What was (his/her) name?" Megatron asked, and she rubbed the side of her arms. 

"(C/N), and (he/she) could fly just like you." She retorted, and Megatron began to cry. 

Y/N looked shock, and she watched him, her optics wide. 

"Y/N, I am truly sorry for the pain I've caused you, but I will do everything to make it right. Thank you for letting me know where my child was buried." Megatron's voice seemed so strained, and Y/N nodded. 

Megatron walked past us both, and flew off. I watched him till he was gone, and then looked back at Y/N. 

"We'll get pass this. We always do." She said, and I took her small servo in my own. 

"We will, Y/N, but all in due time." I said and she nodded. We started towards the base, and I hope to Primus, Y/N will be alright. 

A/N: What's up peeps?! Lmaoo, yeah kill me. I haven't updated this book since like May. Covid has been realllll shitty. But I am back now, and will be working to make this series better, and longer. I've been getting better at my stories, and details! 

ALSO! THIS BOOK GOT 1K READS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS SERIES! THANK YOU FOR THAT! 

Have a great day! -Alpha