some stupid thing I wrote and never finished

Gemini sat at the head of the table. His brothers and sisters around him at the other seats. Most of the others were being tended to by Gemini's servants, while others where glaring at each other and throwing insults. Almost all of them had their own servants with them. Pisces had a glass of red wine in one hand and a long diamond topped cane in the other.

"I don't see the point of this little get-together Gemmy. Its rather drab. You don't even have good wine." He said as he sipped the wine and set the cup to the side. Cancer rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Of course, it's not good enough for you Pisces. All you ever drink is high quality. Meanwhile I'm sitting here drinking a cheap brand beer and I'm fine with it!" She snapped.

"You wouldn't drink in front of your disciples would you Cancer?" Aquarius asked, harboring a sly smile. Cancer threw the empty beer bottle at him, causing it to smash against the wall. Aquarius started laughing.

"They arent my disciples! They are my people!" Cancer growled.

"You project yourself as a god Cancer." Leo said slowly. "Aquarius would be lead to think that for a reason."
"If you don't shut your katnip eating snout in the next two seconds, you'll end up eating my spear." Cancer growled. Capricorn slammed his hands onto the table.

"If none of you pathetic children shut up, I'll shut you up myself. Gemini what is the reason for you calling us to this meeting?" He asked. The arguing stopped as Gemini cleared his voice.

"Those children think we are dead. Everyone but Capricorn that is." He laughed. "All because you formed a bond with the pot head."

"SHE is getting better and is a member of my clan. Just because she smokes it doesn't mean she's a threat." Capricorn snapped. Gemini stood up and jumped up onto the table.

"Now now, I never said she was a threat. I simply said that you're the only one they know is alive." He said as he walked towards Capricorn, stepping on Cancer and Pisces hands on the way. He scooped up Pisces's cup of wine and took a drink of it.

"You say lots of things Gemini. More than half of them are lies. Like when you blew up an entire planet." Capricorn stood up, his head almost hitting the ceiling. Gemini sighed.

"The Boar-tailed Harlor clan inhabited that planet. No one will miss them." He said. Capricorn took in a sharp breath.

"Half of that planets population where members of MY clan. We all agreed not to attack each other's clans, and you liberated half of mine, FOR FUN! When will you learn to keep your word Gemini." Taurus looked at the two and stood up on her chair.

"I had clan members there to!" She said loudly. Gemini looked at her and snarled.

"I don't pity you child. In fact, I loth you with every fiber of my body." He said. Taurus began to cry. Virgo and Scorpio and rushed over to her and began attempting to calm her down.

"How dare you say that to a child." Virgo snapped. Scorpio climbed onto the table and punched Gemini in the face.

"If we were in the Scorpion den, I would whoop your ass." He growled. Gemini laughed.

"Oh brother. You know I would kill you in the process, and you would stay dead." Virgo threw Gemini into the wall and growled.

"You can't kill what you're not allowed to touch." He snarled. Gemini stood up, brushed himself off, and pulled out a pistol, shooting Virgo several times in the chest.

"I can if it's from a distance." Gemini snapped.

"Uuuuuuugh. Could all of you please stop arguing?" Sagittarius asked.