Part 2

While everyone is happy dancing and celebrating the birthday of the little heiress
Someone is planning to do something bad without anyone noticing it he is simply looking at Lili thinking what is the best idea to make the girl come with her without a problem.

Slowly the mysterious person go to Lisa to introduce himself to make his plan start now.

Lisa's POV

I was talking to Jisoo eonnie earlier but she said she need to do something and she will be back soon so I just talked to my cousin's Irene Unnie and Taeyoung.

"Lili are you having fun baby?" Irene Unnie ask me while carresing my hair she's really sweet to everyone

I nodded my head and hug her more because I really miss my cousin we use to play everyday when she was just 14 I really love being with Irene Unnie, she laugh suddenly out of nowhere then I look at her confusedly.

"Why are you laughing Unnie?" I asked tilting my head

"Because your so cute baby" she said while

"By the way baby I want you to know someone that I also love do you wanna see her Lili?" Irene Unnie asked looking at me while smiling so wide

I nodded my head to my Unnie and then she stand up to find the person she wants me to meet, so it's just me and my Oppa Taeyoung in the big white sofa.

"Hey Lili did you miss me?" He asked with a smile on his face

"Yes!😊" I said loudly making him giggles

"Ok then if you miss Oppa I must give you a gift right" he said showing me his bunny smile

"Really, I want it oppa!" I said grinning

"Ok, then come with me Lili it was in my car baby it was really big thats why I cannot give it to you here" he said while standing up

"Let's go Lili" he said giving his hand to me

I nodded at him then grab his hand so he can lead the way to his car, we are already in the hallway but I stopped and looked at him for a moment so he stopped to his place and looked at me questionly.

"Oppa can go upstairs again because I don't to go outside like this" I ask cutely showing my pouting lips to him

"No problem Lili, just be quick ok, what if someone stole the gift I was going to give you, do you think it be good?" He said

I shake my head and hurriedly go upstair to change my clothes to my favourite white jumper and  pink t-shirt with white shoes, it was my favourite of all my clothes because mommy gave it toe when I was 17 it was really cute I really loved it ehee.

After I was done I left my room and go to Oppa so he can already gave me my present I was really exited to see it, I wave my hand so Oppa will see me, we walked out of the mansion but suddenly Taeyoung Oppa put a handkerchief in my mouth then I past out.

Taeyoung POV

We are already in the car Lisa was still sleeping I let her sleep it was because of the  spray after all, I know you all is already thinking now why do this well simple I want all the money that this little brat have, to make the story clear I was her half brother and my mother was already dead we have the same father when we are still kids she was the only person that my father see and I don't fucking like her mother such face kind-hearted mother when she know is shit.

They all love this immature kid but I let it pass I don't care who they love anymore I don't care if I was just a puppet to there company, but I got pissed off when I heard There conversation last night they will going to give all the share in the company to this little immature kid she don't even know how to handle a company while me all this year's working my ass out just get promoted as a manager but this brat she did not do anything but she already have a pricking big companies yeah companies we are the most rich in the world, so I will do everything just to make everything pass to me so can be the heirs and ofcourse how to do that make Lisa leave this world.

I was really angry to this immature kid she make my Kookie fall for her even though she's just a useless girl fuck!!

"Hmm.." I heard Lisa hum from the back so I glance at her

She slowly open her eyes still not knowing what happened to her an hour ago when she fully recovered from her sleepiness she looked ate panicked and I just smirked at her little figure then i go back driving again without looking at her I inject her some medication then can make her paralyze in one in a half day I also tied her incase the drugs doesn't make it to make sure she will not scape to my torture and to her death.

"Oppa why are you doing this let's go back home it was scary here" the immature girl said crying in the backseat

"Can you pls shut the fuck up! Bullshit if you bitch didn't stop crying I will harm your mommy and daddy do you understand" I shouted in annoyance

She tried to contain her crying behaviour and it only irritate me more for fuck sake! Why do I find her doing pretty annoying I wanted to fucking slapped her small face.

Guys here's my new update 😊 I hope your enjoying it so far btw guys I'm sorry if I just updated now I'm so busy in school this days so I don't have time to give you guys an update 😅😞

Guys plss I want to see your comments 😊 don't be shy because your comments give me motivation to continue this story🤗❤️

And plss guys vote so I know that your were interested and your enjoying the story😞

That's it guys
By KimLalisa27 : saranghae ❤️🤗