Chapter 2

_______________________________________

The rain is pouring heavy in the town of Konoha. While driving I saw a girl sitting in the park. Her hair is pink and long, pale skin and petite figure. I can tell something is wrong with her. Besides, what kind of person will sit at the park in the middle of the night while the rain is pouring heavy all wet and messy.

I stepped out of the car and approach the girl. I can see her face clearly. She is like an angel. With half lidded gaze she look at me with her emerald eyes. "Beautiful.. And she needs help.

"Your like a lost kitty. Tired and wounded." I chuckle.

"Let me take care of you kitten."

I pick her up. Her skin is soft and cold. She is small and petite. And smell like strawberries.

***
I feel warm and soft. Slowly opening my eyes, I can see a white ceiling. When I turn my head there is a brown mahogany table beside the bed.

I turn my head and I can tell the room is very luxirous. A western type of room I suppose.

I look down and see I'm wearing a pajama and hear the door open. I slowly turn my head to check who it was and there it is.. a very handsome man enters the room. Wearing a white button up shirt and black pants. His hair are long, he has pale skin, a tall man indeed, 6 feet in height I suppose. His looking at me with his deep dark eyes, his face is very aristocratic and intimidating. I cant help but blush and feel small just looking at him. I lower my head.

He approach me and I feel he is very close to me. he leaned in, taking my small hand in his larger ones before turning it up to press a kiss over my cold knuckles.

"Uhm, Sir.. Where am I?" I mumble.

"you are at my house. I saw you last night in the park. Tired and wounded. You had wound in your waist. Dont worry, its just a scratch. Your safe now."

And then it hits me, I remember everything what happen last night. The red haired man, my father, gunshot.. I burst into tears.

"My dad! his dead! Those men killed my dad! Ohh God! " it hurts so much, my dad his gone. Im all alone now." What do I do. "

***

She is miserable. In this cold and unfair world, the strong will live and the weak will perish. This is not my first time seeing a girl cry because her love one died. But seeing this lost and wounded kitten crying in front of me makes my heart ache. Those pink lips.. I want to see those pink lips smiling at me.

"Do you remember them?" I ask
"The man who killed your father?"

"yes, I remember one of them. I think he is the boss. His name is Sasori." she sob. "my father have debt to that man. he beg over and over again. But that man! He killed my dad!"

"Sasori.. you asshole." I thought. since I'm bored, I think I want to play with that bastard.

"Kitten, do you want to avenge your dad?" then she looks at me with those striking green eyes. Then it becomes darker, I can see anger deep in her eyes.

"yes... will you help me. Sir?"

I chuckle and said "and what do I get in return." she blush but still looking at me intently. "I know I'm not that attractive Sir. But I am willing to give you my everything. My loyalty, My soul, My body.."

"I like that Kitten. and dont say that, you are very attractive." her face turns to a different shade of pink. I love it when she blush.

"Sakura Haruno is my name sir.."

"Sakura..such a beautiful name. And My name is Madara Uchiha"

***
I will avenge my Dad! They will pay. I will fight. This man will help me and I will give him everything. My life is his and his alone. I feel he peck my lips

"You taste sweet kitten." I bit my lower lip. And look at him in the eye. Those deep onyx eyes sucking me in. And just like that I pressed my lips on his.

"Madakun.."

I heard him chuckle and hug me tightly.

"sleep now, you need to take a rest first. Then we will take revenge to the people who hurt you and your dad." he inhales my scent and mumble.

"you make me crazy kitten."