7

a few weeks had gone by and everything was going well for jimin. namjoon and him were hanging out a lot and jimin felt like it was getting a little flirty. he wasn't one hundred percent sure, but seokjin and hoseok were telling him they were positive namjoon had feelings for him.

"dude, you guys have literally been going on dates like everyday and cuddling every night, with sensual back rubs. that's not something friends do."

"yeah, jin has a point. i'm just surprised he hasn't made a move yet," hobi said, sighing.

"well... they're not really dates. and i think he's only cuddling with me cause..."

"cause why?"

"well... what if he realized i like him and now just feels bad for me."

"jimin, now you're just making up scenarios."

"yeah, jin's right. he likes you. now you just have to make a move, cause he's obviously too shy to."

"but... i'm nervous. what if he rejects me?"

"well, then you can block his number, sneak out and get your own apartment."

"jin!"

"i'm just kidding, jimin. aside from all the crush shit you guys are still close friends, right?"

"y-yeah."

"well, then you've got nothing to worry about. a true friend isn't gonna leave you over a stupid crush. like you and hobi. the fact that you still hang around him just proves that you're a true friend."

"hey! i don't have a 'crush' on jimin."

"then what would you like to call it, hobi?"

"how about... an infatuation."

"fine. same difference."

"but guys, what move am i supposed to make? like... what do i do?"

"you could try kissing him," jin said, making hoseok cringe.

"kiss him?!" jimin said, shocked.

"yeah, why not. it's not like it's that big of a deal."

"w-well... it is too me. i-i've never... done it before."

both hobi and jin's mouths dropped.

"y-you've never kissed anyone, jimin?" hobi asked, a smirk making it's way to his lips.

"n-no. is that weird?"

"no, no. it's just... you're twenty-two, jimin. have you ever dated anyone?"

"n-no, not really."

"oh."

both jin and hoseok were shocked. they never would have guessed that jimin was so pure.

"well, that's gonna change soon. you want to kiss namjoon, right?"

"y-yeah."

"well, then... do it. kiss him. show him how much you care about him."

"you really think i should?"

"yeah, why not."

"i don't know... he might not want to kiss me."

"jimin, that word, 'might' needs to be removed from your vocabulary. you'll never know what could happen unless you try."

"you're right. i'm just gonna have to do it."