1

Kaneki's POV
That was to close for comfort. I was bruised, scratched and lonely. I barely escaped those damn agents. They keep hunting me, since I'm what's known as a One Eyed Ghoul...believe me, that is pretty rare. Most ghouls aren't like me, so they hunt me.

Which is weird, because I am definitely not the only one. There are more like me, they are just better at hiding themselves unlike me.

When I knew I lost the agents that were chasing me, I stopped. I looked around saw I was on a mountain in the woods. I walked a little further taking off my mask since it got a little hit from running and jumping to get away. Eventually I found a old woodin building and decided to go inside. 'The place seems deserted, maybe I can hide in here for a few days.' I thought as I roam through the halls, eventually finding a place to sleep. I tried the lights and thankfully it worked.
I looked at the room and found that it is a sick bay. Great, now I can patch myself up. I found some disinfectant and bandages and cleaned my wounds that were deep. It immediately started to heal. I placed the bandages back not really needing it and made myself comfortable on the stretcher.

Koro-Sensei's POV
Next morning
I walked down the rocky roads of the mountains, enjoying the peaceful silence and pretended I didn't Okuda near by with her anti-me bb gun. She made her move and I dodged using my speed standing behind her. "Morning, Okuda. Lovely morning, isn't it?" I said. "Awe man. Morning Koro-Sensei." She said. "Next time try a path that isn't crunchous with the pebbles and leaves, then maybe you could've at least surprised me, but good try Okuda." I said rubbing my tentecle on her hair and she smiled. (Cronch)

"Right, thanks Koro-Sensei." I continued to our classroom but I could sense something out of place. "Morning Koro-sensei, is something wrong?" Nagisa asked comi g towards me as I stared at the building in front of me. "Yes, I feel somethings out of place, maybe you can help me search?" Nagisa nodded, and we stepped inside the building, a few minutes later Nagisa ran towards me, "Koro-sensei, there is a guy sleeping in the sick bay!"

I sped to his direction and saw a boy. He had white hair, black clothing and he looked really warned out. "Is he someone from the main campus?" I asked Nagisa. "No, I don't think so. He doesn't look familiar." I nodded and as slowly and quietly as I could, walk in the room. "Yo, teach, what's up!" Karma said and emmidiatly the white haired boy jumped off the stretcher and got into a defensive stance. "Who are you!" He shouted. "Whoa there, ninja! No need to get defensive, I'm just Karma." Karma said with his classic sadist look. "What is your name?" I asked as gently as I could, but the only answer I received was a cold glare. "My name is Ken Kaneki." He finally spoke, "Nice to meet you, my name is Koro-sensei, and these are two of my students, Nagisa, and you've already met Karma." (Hmm, just reveal your name to a random dude. 1000+ IQ move)

He seemed to have relaxed a bit, but why is he here? "How did you get here, and why did you sleep in the sick bay?" Nagisa asked, but before the boy could respond he covered his eye up and breathed heavily. "Are you okay?" Nagisa asked as he came closer only for the boy to back away. "Coffee... please." He said. (He has rona)

"That's a weird request. Hey, Koro-Sensei give him your cuppachino, he just might die!" Karma said as he snatched my little polistyrene cup and giving it to the kid. "Karma you better get a new one! I had to go to Paris France to get it, plus I have no money!" I said and the boy downed the hot drink.

"Koro-Sensei, what's going on here?" Mr. Karasuma asked as he came down the hallway."Ah, I beloved fellow educater. How did you sleep? How was your morning! Can I get you a cuppachino?"I quickly said to try and cover up that there is a boy in the sick bay that saw me and did not even attack, which is weird. Mr Karasuma narrowed his eyes in suspicion, but didn't answer, which was rude."That's rude, you didn't answer me!" I said and he sighed rubbing his temples. "Just. Tell. Me. What's going on!"

"Mr. Karasuma, Nagisa got injured on his way to school, so that's why we are here." Karma said pushing his face through my tentacles. "Was that so freaking hard!" Mr. Karasuma shouted and walked on.

"Hey!" Nagisa shouted in defence. "What? Your the perfect cover up, Nagisa. You should be honored." Karma said with a grin, but Nagisa just huffed in response.

Our attention went back to the boy. "Sorry, for intruding. Thank you for helping." He said and stood up, a mask in his hand. "Whoa there pal! You have some explanations to explain." (speech 100) Karma said. "It's...complicated. I'm- There are people after me. I saw the building and hidden myself here." I nod and suddenly a idea hit me, "Your welcome to stay here." He thought about it for a moment, before he answered, "No, thank you for the offer, but I can't stay. I must leave or they'll come for you too." Kaneki said as he tried to leave and walked straight into Proffesor Irina, who pinned Kaneki to the wall. "Who are you! State your business!"

Kaneki's POV
Geez! This woman has a grip and it didn't help that her boobs were so big! (what?) I grunted and managed to unpin myself from her and she was forced to let me go. "I'm no one. I was just leaving." I said and tried to leave again, but lucky me, the man from before came back. "Nagisa had an injury my ass. Who are you!"

'Shit'

HI, it's me again :)

Imma just put random comments on my book, since I have nothing better to do.