{10}

I turn on some old Panic! at the Disco songs and dance around a little bit while enjoying a long hot shower. I blow dry my hair and get dressed in some baggy grey joggers and a tee-shirt that's a little too big. I pull up my hair before putting on my glasses and head back out of my room. I knock on Joji's door and it swings open, "Ian I told you I'm not helping you with your video- oh..." He stands there in his underwear with wet hair, it's clear he hasn't been out of the shower long. I blush and he speaks up again, "sorry I thought you were Ian um what's up?" He laughs and props himself on the half-open door. "Brought you your shirt back, I was gonna go annoy Ian but... I don't wanna get dragged into helping him either. So I guess I'm stuck hanging out with you." I hold his shirt in the space between us and he takes it stepping aside and motions into his room. "Make yourself at home, I'm uh... gonna put some clothes on." I flop onto his bed and answer some texts from my roommate. He puts on some Adidas joggers, I look up at him to ask a question and he winks at me cracking that adorable smile before pulling on his shirt and flopping on the bed next to me, "I'm bored and hungryy." As if on cue the doorbell rings and moments later Ian opens Joji's door, "I'm gonna go get the food, come downstairs." Joji and I look at each other then both jump up and run downstairs. I slip into the kitchen and grab a bottled water, sipping it as I jump on the couch and grab the remote so I could pick a show while Joji and Ian are distracted. Ian answers the door and grabs the food as Joji lays across my legs and snatches the remote from me turning on the Office with a grin. Ian thanks the delivery man and closes the door before coming to sit with us placing the boxes of pizza on the coffee table in front of us. "You finally let someone else pick something on tv for once." Ian says laughing and I shoot him a look, "hey it's not my fault you're too lazy to pick anything half the time." I shake my head and grab a slice of pizza, I eat quietly watching the office. I'm enjoying my time with the boys but I don't admit it because I know Ian will never let me hear the end of it. I eat another slice of pizza (btw pineapple belongs on pizza you can't change my mind) before curling up on the couch and putting my head on Ian's shoulder, Joji is still eating so I don't wanna bug him. I watch the office and laugh to myself, I love the office but I never really watch it. Ian shifts a bit and I sit up and grab my water finishing it. He gets up taking everything to the kitchen. I'm honestly getting super tired, all the swimming and pizza took a lot out of me. Joji reaches over and pokes me taking my focus away from antics on tv and I look over at him "what" I say as he tries to hide that cheesy grin. He gives me a fake pout as Ian flops on the couch next to me, "you like Ian more than me don't you?" I laugh and shake my head, "I don't think you've figured out the difference between the way I like you and the way I like Ian." The trademark grin returns and he leans towards me, "And I don't think you realize that you just blatantly admitted you like me." My face gets hot and I blush mentally facepalming. "Shut up you have no proof I said that. You could have just imagined it." I shoot back a little defensively. Ian laughs and butts into the conversation, "You did admit it. Oh and for your information she does like me more" he says with a grin. Joji reaches out and grabs my hand interlacing his fingers with mine and smiles at me. He pulls me to him letting go of my hand and wrapping his arms around me. The room goes quiet again leaving only the sounds coming from the tv. Joji leans closer and whispers in my ear, "It's ok I know you like me more than Ian, oh and another thing, I like you too." A familiar heat returns to my face and I hide my face in his arm to try to hide the blush. He chuckles and whispers again, "You're adorable" before he can say anything else he yawns cutting himself off. I wiggle out of his grip and stretch, "well guys that was a great chat and I'd love to continue it but..." I trail off. "I'm pretty exhausted so uh I'm gonna head to bed" I stand up and grab my phone. "I'm gonna get some sleep too." Ian yawns. (It's contagious ya know) He pushes his hair back and heads upstairs. Joji looks at me, "well guess it's my bedtime too, because I really don't wanna just watch tv alone so." He holds out his hand, "help me up?" I shake my head and pull him up from the couch before heading upstairs. The last thing I hear before getting to my room is Joji saying "goodnight. Oh, and you're still blushing" I shake my head again and close my door.

Word count 937

Word count 937.