breaking rules ay?

"Your rooms so boring" Richie says while touching lots of things in Eddies room. "Don't touch those!, those are my pills!" "Oops" Richie says while dropping the bottle of pills causing them to spill out onto the bedroom floor. "Great now look what you did Richie!" "Sorry sorry I'll help clean them up" Richie says while getting a giant hand full of pills and puts them gently back into the capsule. "Thanks Richie" Eddie says with a semi half smile. Richie felt the smile as if it was being placed onto him he felt warm, he felt love. Then they look at the clock reading "7:55" Eddies mom opens the door. "Time to get into bed I meant it" she looks around the room forgetting there was only one bed. "Guess you boys will have to sleep together in Eddies bed" she looked at Richie, he was red. So red. Eddie was red too but he was looking down so it wasn't that noticeable. Eddies mom shut the door and flicked off the lights. Richie got into the bed fine with no problem and said "it's fine Eddie I'll just act like your your mom!" "Stop with the jokes about fucking my mom already it's so not funny, it's annoying!" Eddie says while slowly getting into the small bed with Richie. "Move over" "you squishing me!" "My arm!" "It's your vagina!" "Owww my leg!" Richie gets tired of fighting with Eddie and Richie pulls Eddie on top of him to the point where Eddies hear was on Richies chest. "Comfortable now?" Eddie was speechless but hiding his smile. The clock read "8:22" "looks like we broke your moms first rule" "go to sleep my mom will kill us Richie" Eddie buried his face into Richies old yet new smelling t-shirt and closed his eyes slowly, only to immediately reopen them quickly when Richie says "why don't we break the second one?"