chapter one

Ok so this is another story and this is why my story on my other profile has not been updated in a while, anyway I'm doing this story for a friend well not doing it continuing it for her well nope doing it ok my bad for wasting your time ok read.

Deku POV ~

'Well another day of killing I had to kill this girl she had white hair with red highlights really nice but I had to kill her because if I didn't I wouldn't get paid and if I didn't get paid then I couldn't live in my house and I need somewhere to live anyway bye diary' I finished writing in the book where I keep all the people I kill. I flopped down on my couch and started to watch a little bit of tv.  Not 20 minutes into watching AGT I get a knock on my front door. 'Shit I'm still covered in blood' I thought to myself. "Just a minute!" I yelled using my quirk to clean me up ang change my hair and eye color to blue instead of green. I get up to the door and stair at the person standing in front of me. He was quite handsome he had bi colored hair split down the middle it was red and white.

"Ah hello I'm Shoto Todoroki I'm looking for my sister Fuyumi Todoroki herd of her before?" The stranger asked me the name sounds really familiar, then it clicked it's the girl with white hair and red highlights oh shit that's the girl that I killed. How do I tell a stranger that I killed there sister is it like ' oh hi mister but your sister is dead yea sorry can't help you' "w-what sh-she's d-d-dead" the stranger sputtered out. Fuck I need to get my mumbling under control or it's puts me in awkward situations like this.

"Oh I'm sorry but she is I saw her getting taken away and I couldn't do anything because I'm quirkless and not strong I wanted to but I couldn't I'm so sorry tell me when and where the funeral is and I will be there ok to show my grievance." I smiled lightly to let him know I was there for the family that I broke whops. 

It will be at xxxxxx funeral home in two days thank you for coming she was the only one in my family that actually loved me besides my mom." The stranger said sadly. Ugh now I feal bad for killing her fucking great.

Okie well I did a a chapter yay I broke my own rule of not working on two story oh well I won't go completely insane I hope anyway bye

455 words