Chapter 14: His choice

.

.

.

"So they're in new York huh." Grip spoke from behind me, I'd told him about the incident. "Should we move locations?" I shook my head, my head lowered as I sat in the chair and my eyes staring down at the cement.

"No. There's no need." I knew Grip was smiling. I stood up with a sigh. I grabbed my black jacket,

"Where you going." I heard him ask.

"I need a drink." I said dryly. "I'll be back later." I headed out of the fancy apartment and headed for the elevator.

....Not long after I arrived at the small bar, walking in their in blue jeans and my black jacket I looked like I was looking for trouble but I honestly just wanted to forget. As I entered the bar several women gave me knowing looks, I was used to that.

I sat down at the bar on one of the red stools and the bartender walked up to me asking for my ID. I slipped him one of my fake ones saying I was 21 and he slipped it back to me after inspecting it and asked what I wanted.

"A beer." I muttered resting my elbow on chesnaught counter with my cheek pressed up against my right hand. The man grabbed one and put the class in front of me. I sighed cracking it open and taking the time to inhale the alcohol. I picked it up and took a swing the familiar burning of my throat and then the gratifying taste it had afterwards was just what I needed.

"Hey good looking." I glanced to my side seeing a blue-haired girl giving me a smile wearing a dress with her breasts popped out. She looked surprisingly young, "You look stressed, wanna relieve some of that?" She raised her eyebrow, her pink lips where glossy. I stared at her for a moment before turning my eyes back to my beer taking another swig of it.

"I'm not looking to sleep with anyone, sorry." I wasn't really I could care less if they felt upset that I turned them down for not sleeping with them.

"One night couldn't be so wrong." She said, her eyes were blue too. She reminded me of....Nagisa. I found myself staring at her for a bit and she smiled giving me a look before standing up and grabbing my shirt caller and pulling me forward.

I pushed her up against the bar now leaning over her and she smiled clearly pleased. She gripped my caller tighter bringing my head closer and I allowed her. I was so close to her....she wispered something in my ear,

"Should we take this back to my place?" And then I froze realizing it...

What am I doing....

I shook my head pulling myself away from her, just because she looks like Nagisa doesn't mean she is...despite the way she looked and acted I felt.....

...nothing....nothing towards this girl..Nagisa was the only one who made me feel....he was the only one who I felt anything for..I looked up at the girl my mouth agaped who seemed upset and displeased.

I've made a huge mistake....I turned on my heel and ran out of the bar...

What was I doing there?

Nagisa is the one-no-the only person who's ever made me feel this way

I....

.

.

.

I like...no...

I

.

.