Hudson!!!! 27

Angela's pov.

" hey don't take your eyes off me" Goddard before I know it he was right next to Eli he was going to punch him but Eli was faster, oh my god what is happening.

Eli grabbed Goddard hand right before it pouched him in the face, Eli laughed " is this all you got? ain't you this big bad guy?" Eli said. But someone caches my eye there is the woman that Max had sex with the feeling is starting again ' don't let her distract you, don't take your eyes off the fight' the voice said I do as he said. I keep my eyes on the man in front of me but I have to think where is the pack? Max should be here by now ' someone is stopping them, there Is a witch here' well fuck what else can happen? I see that Goddard have a shocked face " who are you boy? and what are you?" he said to Eli " my name is Eli night and what I'm is not imprint right now" Eli takes his sword and swings it at Goddard it nearly hits him but Goddard moves out of the way right before he get swipes with the sword. what is happening my life was not supposed to end up like this ' how do you think it should have?' what's even your name I don't even think you told me, ' does it matter?' well yeah we are stuck with each other ' I wouldn't say all that' he laughed I never heard him laughed before ' it's Six' what? ' my name ' I like it.

Before I know Asher is snapping his fingers in front of my face, " hey yeah sorry what's up?" I look at him "well" he said with a little laugh I look around him and see everyone looking at me. " there was a light coming off you and your eyes were turning black, I was guessing you were talking to Six" he said to me I look at him funny because I didn't know he knew about Six. I look over and see they started fighting again they seemed matched witch is scary knowing my brother was a really powerful man, I feel a light tape on my shoulder I look up to see Hudson " are you ok Miss Angela?" he said in a small deep voice so no one else can hear him I smile at him " yes I'm ok thank you for asking" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. But for some reason I feel this sadness that I never felt before I start to cry I cam feel his pain and the pain he has felt over the years, Hudson takes my hand off his shoulder " I'm sorry Miss Angela that's what happens when people touch me" he said as he lighting puts my hand down back to my side.

I see the sadness in his eyes I hug him, I hug him so tight I thought I was going to brake him. When I was sad my friend Nick would hug me for hours on end god I miss him, I feel Hudson start to shack a little so I stop to make sure he was ok. What I see shocks me he was crying " Hudson are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" I said damn I really didn't mean to, Hudson just shacks his head " no one other then my brothers hugged me I'm just so grateful thank you, you are truly the mood goddess child" he said I was about to say something when I hear a weird boom the next thing I know Hudson had a arrow sticking out of his chest I started to scream. He feel on me " Hudson!" "HUDSON!!!" but he doesn't say anything back I can feel the power in me start to go all over my body I can feel my eyes turn black. He feel off me then to the ground, I look in the way the arrow came from and I see that the woman who slept with Max was wit- with Cyrus.

The next thing I know I'm next to the woman and I slapped her in the face so hard she flow across the woods and hit a tree I look over to Cyrus he has this look in his eyes, " I see your back leave or I will kill you" I said to him in my voice that I don't recognize. I turn away from him and start to walk to this woman who killed or hurt Hudson, I got close to her and she looked up in fear " please I'-I'm sorry don't kill me please" she said ' stop Angela this is what they want, they want you to kill her that will turn you bad please' Six said no one said I was going to kill her I'm just going to hurt her real bad ' go for it just don't kill her I don't feel like being bad this life time' he said with a laugh. I grab her by the hair and start to punch in the face each punch I see more and more blood running down her face I even her nose brake, I keep going until I feel someone hand on my shoulder. I shack them off me I go to punch her one more time when the person grabs my hand I look up and see it's Hudson.

" yo-your alive?" I said with a shocked face " Miss Angela please stop hurting her I'm ok, I don't want you turning bad for me." he said with a smile I just node my head, I just look at him " how are you ok?" I asked him " I can't die just don't worry about it right now, all my brothers are fighting so I must protect you" he said I look be hind him I see Asher fighting Cyrus what the fuck is going on. I look back to Hudson " we need to stop this fighting" he nodes his head, I move over to him and hug on his side I feel safe like this we start to walk over where everyone is fighting . " You stupid fat bitch kill me you know you want to, if you don't kill me I'll kill you!!" I hear that woman say I look back and she's running at me with a knife I close my eyes getting ready for the pain.......................... to be continued

Heyyyy everyone thanks for reading this chapter I'm sorry it took so long to come out but I have some time off of work so I will be updating all my story's thank you for all the love and support I love all of you well bye bye for nowwwww.............................................