The first day

Hi, my name is Jaylen Johnson. I'm 15 years old and this is my story. I'm a slim-thick dark skin beauty but no one seems to see that. Yes, I have fat in the right places.
     The first day began quite well or better than I expected. I missed the school bus, but HEY I didn't have to walk two miles .....Only one.

This  was my first year at shady-grove high schoolalso my first day. During that one mile stroll I was thinking about my expectations, after being splashed by twice with mud and water (dirty). It got me thinking about what type of high school experience I was going to have.

I got to school at eight thirty. It had already been 2th period. My heart suddenly stopped as I reached out to pull the door."what if everyone stares at me ?" I panicked. I was already in a bad mood and that honestly would add to my misery, but being the good girl I am I decided to skip.

It was almost done anyways only 45 minutes. I went into the bathroom and listened to music until the bell went.

Riinnnggg!!!!!!!!

"Ms. Massey can you please tell her to stop her dumb music no one wants to hear it!" Oh shit it was Jaden. My arch enemy, my bully since Elementary school. Oh I really hated him, he lucky I don't have a gun...YET!? "I know tell your mom to write better lyrics!" I shot back. He was very shocked, that was the first time I ever defended myself.

I decided that I wasn't gonna take anymore bullying, not in high schoolHe shrugged then continued to what he was doing before I sat there. I sat down confidently because I just blew down the big bad wolf. It was now lunch time. I made my way out of history class I not that clustered hallway. "Jaylen!!!!!!!!!!" I was scanning with my eyes to find who called me. Everyone seemed to be taller than me which made it more difficult. Jaylen!!!!!!!!!!", I heard the voice again. Then I saw her face, it was Hayley, my best friend from last year. She's a light skinned nerd.........or used to be. She was wearing a high waisted distressed jeans and a crop top that said " u can't sit with me ", with her hair swaying in her mid back and her Michael Kors hand bag. I was a mess and she looked hot (no homo) I really couldn't sit with her.