Chapter 1

I came to school yesterday a mess but tomorrow I will make sure to turn heads. I picked out my outfit for tomorrow and prepped my hair for straightening in the morning. Then suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

" hey beautiful " the strange voice replied

"W-who is this? " I asked timidly

"Your secret admirer" he said confidently

"What's your name? How did you get this number? Where do u know me fr-"

He hung up the phone and I called Hayley afterwards meanwhile the phone rung I couldn't help but notice that the voice was very much familiar.

"Hello?"

"Hayley, guess what just happened to me?"

"You won a million dollars?"

BRUH.

"No a secret admirer just called me"

"Maybe it was just some dipshit trying to prank you"

"You might be right, thanks goodnight"

"Yea, an thanks for waking me up from my wet dream"

"Your welcome" I chuckled then hung up.

                                  Morning

I got up excited because my outfit was on point. Eyebrows, hair and outfit was on fleek. I was wearing a  distressed jeans with black tights under it and a army green jacket with black boots and a black undershirt. My hair was straight, brushing against my collar bone. As I made my way downstairs of my house I could see my mom getting teary.

"Awww, look at my little girl all grown up"

"Mooomm stop it you should have done that yesterday, it was the first day"

"I was tired, I got home at 4 in the morning the other nurse wasn't there so I had to fill in, plus I got extra money which means ..."

"We get to go shopping?"

"Well, duuhhh" she smirked

"Ahhhhh!!!! I love you mom and see you later, I have to go".

When I got outside it was dark and cold, about 45° as I shivered my way to the bus stop I could see dark eyes staring at me. When I came off the school bus making my way down the hall. I felt like I was in mean girls in the seen when they were walking down the hall in slow motion. I flipped my hair then continued.

" hey, lemme get your number?" The deep but feminine voice said.

I turned around and then chuckled " well you gonna have to work for it Hayley "

She smiled and as I was about to say something the bell rung.

                             BIOLOGY
"Students get into your pairs from yesterday so we can start working"

"Ummm, excuse me miss........"

"Washington?"

"I wasn't here yesterday"

"Class we have a new student who couldn't bother to show up yesterday, if your not in a group please let her know. Never mind I have a better idea