Author's Note

After the war, and after the funerals of the Fallen Fifty, the Golden Trio has fallen apart. Set in the first two weeks of year eight in which it turns out that Neville is a very perceptive young man and Draco finds out that hanging around Gryffindors can be hectic, funny, dangerous, and quite detrimental to one's health. Can Draco bring the Golden Trio back together and can he successfully woo Harry in the process? Lots of nods to various headcannons plus some intertextuality moments for you to spot.

A Drarry story. Contains swearing! Angst, trauma, and violence. Lots of fluff in the end. No smut!

WARNING: This story deals with sensitive topic such as depression and grief. If you feel you may be triggered by such issues, please don't read. I also advise that if you are affected by any of the issues to please seek help – you are never alone.

Of course, I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters (though I may add a few new characters as the story requires). Ownership of the incredible Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended and no money is being made.

I hope you enjoy. It's been fun writing this one (apart from the Prologue and Chapters Three and Nineteen, which were positively traumatic, I apologise in advance). xx