~The Beginning~

~Narrators POV~

Birds were Chirping Flowers started to Sleep and the Kids Played Outside 
in the Snow It Was quite Rare for Snow to come  During the Summer  tho Nobody Questioned it...

~Your POV~

(yawns) Whats with all the Laughter outside? Ill just go and see but ima just........... (Alarm Clock Beeps) why clock why sigh might aswell look threw my window since My Alarm Clock just had to BEEP! (you look threw your window to see snow?!) "WHAT THE HECK?! HOW IS THEIR SNOW DURING THE SUMMER?!?!?!" sigh "Might aswell go Outside" (You put on a White Winter Dress Your Parents Got you for your 17th Birthday and you put on Your White/Black Pants/Leggings and put on your (F/c) Fluffy Boots you LOVE!) "This will make do For now heh" (you walk outside and you wave to your Neighbors) "Hey You do you Wanna Play With us?" a Random kid asks me "oh? Sure" "YAY MEET YOU AT XEILLA OUTBREAK MEET YOU THEIR!" He Said Happily but why does he want to meet you at XEILLA Outbreak..? I guess I shall see. 

~At XEILLA OutBreak~

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY MUST MY LEGS BE WEAK AT RUNNING!" ( you see the child from 4 Hours Ago Running Towards you) "H-How d-d-did you g-get here so f-fast" ( you gasp for Breath) "well because uhhhhhhhhhhhh ermmm IM HYPER!" the child replied back to you "heh, so what game are we gonna play?" you ask tiredly but curios "TAG WILL PLAY TAG!!!!" "and the rules are to the game?" you ask jsut in 'case' "THE RULE IS THAT ONCE IT TAGS YOU IT HAS 'TO PUSH' THE PERSON THAT'S PLAYING THE GAME!" for some reason when he Said PUSHED Its sounds like he had made a plan to do something.... "Oooo Sounds Like Fun!"heh hopefully nothing bad happens to me heh heh heh.......

~A couple of hours later~

I won the game but the little kid asked for another round of the game so you did so and i won that round again the kid keeps asking me over and over until they win "COME ON! LET ME WIN FOR ONCE!" sounding playfully annoyed "Fine but if i win this last round you gotta buy me some  Nicecream"(lets just say you gave Icecream a nickname because it tastes nice in my opinion) the child huffed and you two play another round of the game without realizing you got pushed OFF the surface and you were falling it the ocean the last thing you saw was the little kid giving off an murderous grin and the child disappeared.

i think i finished this page! now i'ma write another story that i'm aswell working on in real life! SMILEPIFF OUT!~