Expect the Unexpected

I turned around.

"Oh, so it is you,"said Kendal

"I am not a stalker," I said.

"Oh really, so then what are you doing here, at my class ?" Kendal asked.

"She is here with me man,"Alex said stepping from behind me.

They then shook each others hand and pulled each other shoulder closer, patting each other on the back.

"Is this the friend you were talking about ?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, he is a great guy, seems like you two already know each other though," he replied.

"No, we haven't officially met," Kendal said with a smirk.

"Well Dia, this is my bro Ken and Ken this is Cadia, my good friend."

"Nice to officially meet you, jerk,"I muttered underneath my breath .

"I am sorry, I didn't quite catch the last part," Kendal replied.

"Nice to officially meet you," I repeated with a smile.

"I could've sworn there was something else but same to you," he said.

I smiled, "So when does class begin?" I asked.

Looking at his watch he said,

"Well it is exactly 2 now so" he answered.

"Gather around people," he said loud enough for everyone to hear sending me a smile.
_________________________________

"Alright everyone, find a partner if you wish and show me what you've learnt."

I turned to Alex, "Want to partner up," I asked.

"Is that even a question?" he smiled.

Suddenly I notice in the corner of my eye Kendal walking over.

"Hey, want to be partners?" he asked.

"Hi, thanks, but I've already got a partner, sorry." I said with a sad expression on my face turning my head to Alex.

"We always dance together, I'll find someone else."

"No! I mean no one can handle you like me and I'll feel so weird without you dancing next to me."

"I would be fine, and you definetly would be fine."

Alex said as he pushed me toward Kendal.

"Come on Cadia, afraid you can't keep up?"

"Me, afraid, never," I said.

"That's what I thought." Kendal replied as he pulled me away by my hand.

I turned my head back as I formed the words "I hate you" with my lips. Alex giving me a smile causing my weak heart to be unable to resist resulting in him receiving a smile back.

As the music came on and my body started moving I felt good, real good. We shared smiles at each other and before I knew it the music had stop and we were hugging each other. I catched myself and pulled back with a smile as everyone hyped us up.

After class Alex waited on Kendal, since he was supposedly spending the night by him.
When Kendal was finally done packing up. Alex suddenly got a phone call causing him to walk away from us.

"Sooo, this was fun," Kendal said.

"I guess."

"So what's your number, maybe we can hangout sometime?" said Kendal.

"Straight to the point, huh, are you sure you want to hang out with your stalker?"I said, emphasizing the word stalker.

"Why not, you don't seem so bad."

"Well, I don't give my number out," I replied,"But if your ever hanging out with Alex, you can let him invite me."

'Perfect way to shut someone down, I wouldn't want to date someone like him anyways.'

"Yeah, okay," he responded.

It seemed like he wanted to say more but Alex came back.

"Alright lady and gent, lets get out of here,"said Alex.

"Finally!" I exclaimed. Reaching my house I got out of the car and said goodnight, then ran up the stairs and through my house door.
__________________________________

I was about to go change my clothes when I heard knocking on my front door.

I opened the door

"Hey," said Kendal

"Hii," I said shocked.

"Nice dress," he said.

"Yeah, thanks, I just came from church," I replied.

"Oh cool, so me and Alex are going to this pool party, do you want to come," Kendal asked.

"Oh, I normally stay in on Sundays," I replied.

"Oh, Alex told me, but I thought I should still ask." "Well, see you some other time then!" he said about to walk away.

"Wait," I shouted shocking myself, "I'll ask my mom."

"Okay, cool, I'll wait here," he said with a smile.

"Okay," I said giving him a smile back.

About fifteen minutes after, I was to the door in my red bikini, shorts and a towel. I walked out the door a little disappointed, he wasn't there. Then I heard a horn blow and looked over to Alex's house, where they were sitting in the car calling me.

Walking into the party, it seemed like everybody knew Alex and Kendal, and every girl were staring at them as if they were a hot homemade meal and they hadn't eaten in days or a new pair of designer heels. Meanwhile I was like 'What the hell, their not even all that'. Now that I know a little about Kendal in real life, he is just like any other boy to me. Suddenly this girl ran up in a pink bikini and hugged Kendal, she had long brown hair with blonde highlights and hazel eyes, she was quite pretty.

"Hey Jenn, how've you been?" Kendal smiled.

'Jenn as in deep conversation Jenn,' I thought.