ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

Agbruna-

~

Role- Main Character

Age- Twelve [(12)]

Appearance- Long and wavy black hair usually up in one bun and most of her hair covering her face. Ashamed of her eye shape, With creativity and TV shows, she creates her own style of an flower attached to her left eye as the rest of her hair completely covers her right eye, as her hair is up in a tiny-medium bun on the right side of her head. Her original outfit is a maroon high-up skirt and a grey formal long baggy sleeve shirt, with little black Colonial Shoes and high up white socks with little bows. Her outfit is rather normal for this company of town.

Angel-

~

Role- Second Main Character

Age- Twelve ([12])

Appearance- He has long hair, usually in a medium low ponytail, he usually is wearing a oversized gray sweater and jeans, with black boots for working purposes. Sometimes he'll be wearing a pure dark gray mask with dark brown eyes. Under his sweater he wears a formal T-Shirt, gray and white striped, but he hardly takes off his sweater.

Abilitys- He has some unique abilitys, he is fire immune, if he escapes from a fire under 30 seconds he would be perfectly fine, over 30 seconds of being in fire he would get burnt. He has telekinesis, but he only uses it for certain purposes.

Jutel-

~

Role- Angel's And Agbruna's Job Enforcer

Age- Forty-Two [(42)]

Appearance- Hes a tall skinny brown man, with large brown bushy hair. He wears large round glasses and a formal black uniform.