sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢs

Its a dark place, especially in the undergrounds. There's a large forest around the large town, and a clock tower at it, right by the clock tower is the ladder to the underground works. The town is so empty of people, and its gloomy and gray. People tend to express low sense of color around these days. No internet, no company, nothing works. Not even the clock at the top of the clock tower. There's houses so far spread, and nothing but tall lights and torches on the side of the door of every house. There's long paths, and the houses are usually spread at least 9 feet away from each other. The path is made of gravel, and the houses are made of different types of brown and empty colored wood. The doors are made of metal, as usual. And the clock tower? Pure concrete. The doors? Also made of metal, obviously. There's a playground about 5 paths away from each house, but all it has is a slide and some swings...and a very dirty play pin. There's different jobs and any ages work, but if your 9-16 you don't have a choice. You have to work, but if your over 16, you can choose if you want to end your job or not. Or if you even want to work. The underground works contain sewers, a very fast resuming waterfall with a river that goes deep down underground to where you cant even see the end. There's a staircase to go down, and down there there's snails, incredibly large snakes, gold nuggets, and a bunch of pollution and seaweed.

There's a medium room with a bunk bed, a carpet and 2 closets for each person, and a bunch of art things to keep you company. There's also a generator down there which is broken.