Chapter Two: The forever Smile.....................

Jeff and I had become very close friends within a year. I even became friends with Liu as well they introduced to a few of their friends and we became a group. We laughed together ,made fun of each other and actually did things together. My life went from okay to amazing. I felt so much better and those touchy subjects were easier to suppress.

I could still wake up from nightmares of horrible tragedies but I either had my aunt there to hug me or I could call up Jeff and he'd be sneaking through the back window at 1:00 am. I would feel bad after words for making him come all the way over but he never failed to tell me it was his choice and his doing so I had nothing to worry about. He was to sweet and we knew each other well enough it -even though was only a year I've known him -felt like we knew each other for longer.

I think that deep down inside somewhere my feelings to want to be with him had started forming in a ball I wouldn't let go. Even though I trusted him I wasn't able to trust that anything bad wasn't going to happen and that's what scared me. Holding in  my feelings made for worse but I just couldn't help it. I built that small wall inside and now I had to find a way to climb over it. But I just couldn't. Every morning as my stupid teenage self got up and thought about Jeff it was like a complete slap to the face and it refer to be let out but I still never consented.

I know regret never letting go of that ball. Things were about to change. Jeff was about to change. What was between me and Jeff was about to change. Do you remember that shit hole I was talking about earlier ...? It has a lot to do with what happened. Just grab on and hold your self close to your life. That's what I never did.

~•~
I woke up to my alarm. Its five in the morning my head is pounding and it's Friday. It's the last day of school before Winter Break and I'm still deadly tired. I only got maybe three or four hours of sleep that's only due to the fact that I had stayed up late to finish my painting none the less it was my fault because I had to get it just right or I would have asked Mr. Beasly my art teacher , to postpone turning in another project and god knows how upset he'd be I did that.

I rub my throbbing forehead and throw my short legs over the side off the bed and head into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I examine the paint and charcoal all over my hands and then cautiously ,because I'm practically blind without my glasses strip down and jump in the shower. The water feels good against my skin and it sorta soothed my migraine. When I finish I quickly jumped out and slide into my comfortable ripped up jeans and a tank top and flower laced cardigan to complement it as well as flats,a few band bracelets,a nice blue choker and a basic ponytail for my semi long black\brownish hair. After I've grabbed something from downstairs to munch on and brushed my teeth I grabbed my art project and phone.

A text message pops up on the screen and I slide it open to read it as I exit the house into a cold snow covered porch.

Text Conversation:

Jeff: Hey what's up sunshine! Ha just kidding I know your not a morning person in the slightest. I just wanted to tell you I won't be in school today because of a senior thing my parents want to do but later after school I won't be busy and neither will the guys. Liu and a few of the frat boys are having a party and they wanted me to tell you your more than welcome to come.

I smiled as I read the overly long message and then quickly replied as I seen my aunt pull in the drive way.

Dimitri: I'll ask my aunt if she says yes I'll head straight to your house after school.

Jeff: Cool beans.

I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness and then slide my phone into my pocket as I then went to the side of my aunts car. My aunt looked up as she opened the door.