background info

Author's note: I am not the creator of any of these people except for Ollivander as he is my OC if you want to find out more about the characters and where they come from then go to Tik Tok

RobintheSlytherin- Prof.Vita Valentina( vampire studies though I'm probably going to change this to the defense of "dark" creatures and split it from d.a.d.a.) and malekif
nice_ghosty- Prof.Gracie Darling(charms)
ryan_orion- Prof.Rufus Raine(transfiguration)
Panofthewilde- Prof. Wilde(potions and alchemy) and tempest (also know later as Apophis)
momo_obrien- Prof.Persephone petalthorn(necromancy and technically blood, sacrificial, soul magic beginning stages)
quintoncornell- Prof. Euan Grey( assistance in charms but with pine missing and darling out but finding him: he is the charms teacher)
thejay64- James Hudley(astronomy and asst. Headmaster)
cheifyboi- Prof. Dracon(also transfiguration but my story is going to be an assistant professor in transfiguration) and Agron Dracon( bad guy)
acidicmeltdown -Prof. Italian( asst. Defence of "dark" creatures)
sirfeffers- Prof.Callahan pine(defense against the dark arts and headmaster)
Jake111791- Prof. oak(the study of magical creatures)
There are more but as it stands that alone 170 words on just the characters and their prof. Role or other for the story but if I bring a Prof. Up that not in it and you want more info just ask and I will give you there @ for Tik Tok

And yes my Prof. Is tide to petalthorn but this is fanfic meaning my character is not part of the hashtag and highly doubt prof. Petalthorn aka Momo will see this if she does Hi!! If not don't go make a character and claim their part of your story without ask.... Especially children OC's just duet them to get "famous" my character won't most likely leave this story as I am too shy to actually do it and I don't have permission to do so as momo_obrien is very busy and hasn't said anything on it...

Now on to the story...