October 30th 2014

Dear Future Me,

When I look at my life right now, I am pleased enough to say it is going okay...Now, that's certainly not to say it's been peaches and cream. Definitely not! No, I look back on the last 4-6 years of my life and try to pick out the good moments in life. (Optimism, I hope you still have it)

I hope that's something that hasn't changed in you now that you're all "grown up and mature". I don't know, I just hope that you have changed for the better. When I look ahead to the future me, I see a person who isn't uncomfortable with who they are. I hope you're someone who doesn't care what other people think. You probably will be. I think I know you enough to know that you will get over your awkward stage....hopefully.

I would like to ask you what you are doing in the future. I know our dream job is to work at Disney as an imagineer, but if that doesn't work out, it's okay. I want you to know, however, that I have worked my tail off for you to get a good education, the least you could do is not screw it up for us!

Anyways, question time. Well definitely, what is the year and the date? I really hope your happy with what you are doing in life, both inside and outside of work. I hope me getting a B in AP History doesn't kill you (cause don't worry it killed me to). Do you have a German Shepard? If you do, name it Hubert...(I hope you smiled there cause I did while I was writing Hubert making a British accent and enunciating my "Hue")

Well, you are a pretty cool guy in the past...but are you still a cool guy in the future. Are you still friends with Estrada and Shellnut! If not, call them right now and talk to them (I don't care how awkward it is, just do it). I hope you still talk to your sister #blessed. Remember how she would make you laugh when you're down. I hope you have someone in your life who does that.

Who are you married to (Selena Gomez)? If not that's okay, she's ( ha read the second part of this) probably a great person with an awesome personality.
I guess in your letter to me you would probably tell me to step out of my comfort zone and start dating girls instead of being called "gay" for never actually kissing one. It's okay though future me, they're probably working for me. Go tell them to do something long and tedious! Done, good.

Okay.
I know what you're about to tell me. Stop being so awkward in sports and shoot for once. Don't be intimidated by the Varsity guys just because they have a V in front of their name and you have a JV. Well, my answer is I can't. It's so hard to try and fit in with them when they think your weird. They never talk to me, I never know what to do. I am at a loss

Well....I hope you are having a great life! (If you're in jail right now, 1. shame on you what did you do and 2. say hi to the inmate for me.)

Well wish me luck

I'm gonna need it

Tyler