Artemis Waters: Origin

~Previously on Robin Hood~

"Robin Hood," the person behind Robin Hood spoke as she recognized the voice which belonged to the Pro Hero Eraserhead.

She calmly turned around to face the Pro Hero, "Eraserhead, are you here to congratulate me on successfully capturing another villain? Or are you here to try and capture me again?" she questioned, already knowing what his answer will be.

"You won't escape me this time," Eraserhead told her in a monotone voice as he prepared to use his scarf, which is a capturing weapon to apprehend Robin Hood.

"We've done this dance before Eraser, what makes you think that you can capture me this time?"

"Because I'm not alone this time," Eraserhead smirked at Robin Hood as he covered his ears.

Robin Hood smirked underneath her mask amused that Eraserhead brought the Voice Hero, Present Mic, with him. "YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!" Present Mic used his voice quirk at Robin Hood who dodged to her left before she had to avoid Eraserhead's scarf.

Eraserhead chased after the vigilante who used acrobatics to dodge his scarf. The Pro Hero kept up with Robin Hood who tried to outrun and out maneuver Eraserhead as they ran and jumped across rooftop to rooftop.

"You can't keep running forever, Robin Hood!"

Skidding to a stop, Robin Hood saw a bus about to drive past the building as she turned to Eraserhead who was catching up, "See ya around, Eraser!" she yelled, leaping off the building and landing perfectly on top of the moving bus's hood.

The Pro Hero skid to a stop as he saw Robin Hood jumped off the moving bus and landed safely on the sidewalk, turning around to face Eraserhead who watched the vigilante from the roof, "Oh, your question earlier, I might tell you next time we dance, good sir!" she yelled, giving him a salute before running into a dark alleyway.

Leaping off the building, Eraserhead arrived at the alleyway where he saw Robin Hood enter, but he saw a manhole cover open and Robin Hood has escaped through the sewage system, again, "Dammit," Eraserhead cursed as Robin Hood has slipped through his grasp yet again.

Eraserhead returned to the parking lot garage as he saw paramedics carefully removed the substance that covered Present Mic's mouth, "He escaped again?" Mic asked once the substance was removed from his mouth.

"Yes," Eraser sighed as he tried to think of another plan on capturing the vigilante.

"Damn, he's always few steps ahead of us," Mic cursed as Eraser rubbed his chin in thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( I do not own the video.)

A four old quirkless girl with golden blonde pigtails sat on a swing set at a park, watching children play and talk about their quirks to their friends as the daycare caretakers watched over the children while talking amongst themselves as the young girl envies the children with quirks. Narrowing her eyes at the negative emotion, she shook her head to banish the emotion as she remembered what one of the girls at the daycare named Inona said about her, "I am not a useless and worthless quirkless child, Inona! Just because I'm quirkless just means, I have to work a lot harder on becoming a hero! I'll show you and everyone who doubted me by becoming the first quirkless hero!" little Artemis vowed to herself to prove that someone whose quirkless can become a hero.