I'LL HEAL YOU (IV)

It's been four days since  Sanskar had been  snapped out of his catatonic state.

Since the day he woke up he wanted only one thing and that was Swara ,but she was no where to be found.

Sanskar could  recall  every single words of Swara, he knew Swara  loves him but at the same time she hates him too, and he wanted to know why, what he did that cause the hatred for him in Swara.

He tried his sources but nothing seems to work and finally he decided to seek help from his best friend who luckily is one of the most successful detective of India.

::::::::
~Na Kajre Ki Dhaar,

Na Motiyon Ke Haar

Na Koi Kiya Singaar Phir Bhi Kitni Sundar Ho

Tum Kitni Sundar Ho~

Sang a guy in his mid 20s, while holding a hand of cute foreigner girl.

"What's the meaning of this song Rajat?"She asked.

Rajat smiled pressing a soft kiss on her knuckles

" it means you're the prettiest lady in this world even without  any kind of make-up or jewellery."

That girl yelp"really!?"

" No he means you're nothing more than a bitch" came a reply from the girl sitting behind them.

"What? is that  true?" That foreigner girl asked Rajat batting her eyelashes.

"N-no baby no.." Rajat fumbled.

"Don't trust him, believe me in last one hour you are the third one whom he's dedicating  the same lines."

" Nooo...lily she's lying" Rajat frantically  shook his head.

"IT'S BILLIE" the girl, Billie shouted and stomped away from him.

(I'm the bad guy, duh!.....Oops sorry for the interruption 😅😅)

" Heyyy ..stop ..arghhh..what's your problem girl??" Rajat  said turning towards the girl, he was so irritated.

"It's you" she said with a annoyed face.

"Me...b..." he was cut off by the announcement.

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Kolkata . Please have your boarding pass and identification and proceed to gate 3.Thank you.

Rajat  turn around to complete his sentence, but guess what the girl was already gone...

" ek bar mil jaye chorunga nahi use."

In the flight..

"Excuse me!!, that window seat is mine"

The girl turn her face towards Rajat and