Back to the Basement

In The Future
   Stanley and I met at the park and hugged as we always do. We sat on the bench where we first made our plan.
   "I've been feeling really good recently," I told Stan while staring into the distance, smiling.
   "Have you seen the recent comment on your story?" he asked.
   "No. What did it say?" I looked over at him and he laughed.
   "Some person has said that the truth about Morgz is probably click-bait."
We both giggled and I said, "Can't wait until everyone finds out."

Present Day
Everything was going wrong. Bald Martin still wasn't back and Stanley has now left. I was in my room, thinking hard. Bald Martin knew something that no one else knew.
Without even having a second thought, I got up and was outside the Hudson house's front door. I banged on the wood hard.
"Hello?!" I shouted out.
No one answered - was anyone home?
But then I remembered, everyone was at Morgz-Fest. So, I smashed the window and went inside. But a Morgz-Fest without Bald Martin? Unbelievable.

Everything was silent and I stuck over to the basement stairs again. I knew Bald Martin was down there but I was scared. Stanley had been attacked and it was just creepy. There was just a 'wrong' feeling in this house. I stepped down on the first step but then there was a loud 'SNAP' and I fell straight through and onto the floor. Everything was dark until a light flickered across from me. In the blink of an eye, the room was light and there was an orange wig on the floor. Nothing else.
"MORGAN?!" I screamed out.
There was a sinister laugh coming from behind me and I turned round but there was nothing there. When I turned back towards the orange wig, there was someone standing tall wearing the Pennywise costume with the official Scream mask on. There was also a hat on it's head. A shiver went down my spine.
An unfamiliar voice whispered from behind the mask, "I got this Scream mask from Poundland if you were wondering."
Without warning, it lunged at me and I jumped out the way, screwing my eyes shut with panic. As I hit the floor, dust flew out from underneath me. My eyes opened and I wasn't in a dark basement but outside the Hudson household again. The window wasn't even broken where I had crawled in.
"This house is messed up," I muttered to myself as I got up and shuffled away from the house.
In one of the upstairs windows I saw someone and realised who it was.
It was Mini Morgz, and he grinned evilly at me while saying, "Think again before you return."
He closed the curtain and I ran. Immediately, I called up Stanley.
"What do you want?" he asked with true anger in his voice.
"I went back to find Bald Martin again," I started.
"Oh my God not this again! I do not want to be involved!" Stanley told me and I felt bad.
"I'm so sorry but I obviously didn't get Bald Martin or... I don't even know but it-"
The call ended.
"Great," I sighed.

But this wasn't over.