Chapter 17 Deep in headspace

One week later
Khloe has slipped deep into her headspace....... my cute little baby is so innocent and vulnerable at the moment. I would say she's probably regressed to being a fully newborn baby girl and her poor arm is still in a cast from when she broke her arm about a week ago in her little car accident.

Dems pov
So Simon has been extremely busy lately and I took a brake from the show as I've been trying to prepare for my upcoming tour. Khloe and Madi has moved back in with mom for a bit as I'm just so busy and I have not been able to take care of them especially with khlo being so little.

Moms pov
So my two youngest girls are back home...... I'm so excited to have them back but I'm extremely busy with Khlo ever since she slipped so deep into her headspace. And at times Madi slips into headspace as well. Thankfully she is 3 in headspace but Two littles is still quite a handful. We redesigned the house, by adding two nursery's one for Khlo and one for Mads....as well as a playroom

Demi phones
Mom: hey baby
Dems: hey mom, so I called to say      I'm coming home tonight
Mom: wait really, for how long
Dems: one whole week, I'm so excited
Mom: awww baby I can't wait to have all my girls back home.... Dallas is coming back as well listen I'll call u later I think Khlo's just woken up
Dems: no problem mom..... we about to take off so I'll see u in a bit
Mom: k bye love u
Dems: luv u to bye

Mom pov
I walked into Khlo's nursery to check on her.... my baby was still fast asleep... I placed her paci back in her mouth and  kissed her on her forehead.

I decided to get some cleaning done before Dems came so on my way downstairs I headed into Madi's room to check on her and my other baby had passed out as well while listening to music and watching YouTube..... I put her pc away and covered her with a blanket before placing a kiss on her forehead and heading back downstairs.

After cleaning the kitchen....the girls rooms, the nursery as well as the playroom and the rest of the house I decided to watch some tv while enjoying a cup of coffee.

Being a mother was challenging but I loved my baby girls to bits.

A few minutes later a sleepy Madi walked in and hugged me...
Hi baby how  was ur nap

Madi's pov
It was good thanks
Mom did I tell u that u the best mom in the world and I love u so much.
What do you want Mad's
Well I was wondering if I could go out tonight with a few of my friends.....please mom....pretty please
Ok my angel but I want u back by ten and please behave.
Yes mom thank u I love u so much I said giving her a gigantic hug.

Moms Pov
Madi why don't you go freshen up while I go check on ur sister.
Ok mom
I headed to Khlo's nursery to see my baby busy playing with her tiny fingers in the air.

The moment she spotted me she let out a smile.....hello my angel, is that a smile for mama , yes i can see u smiling cutie. Come stinky bum let's get u in a clean diaper I said as I picked her up.
I placed her down on her changing table and just as I started to undress her, her bottom lip started trembling.....aaaawww bless u my baby girl I said as I placed her paci in her mouth.
I know u don't like ur diaper changed miss wriggly bum.... mommy is a meanie isn't she.....I'm sorry my little angle I'm almost done. There we go you all clean let's button u up and then mommy will go feed u.

I picked a whimpering Khlo up and headed down stairs where Madi was making herself a sandwich.....

Madi's pov
I was busy making a sandwich when mom walked down with Khlo who was crying......what's all this noise for baby. Nothing Mads shes just a little upset cause changed her diaper... oh ok Mads replied

Moms Pov
I positioned Khlo on my lap so that she was comfortable before latching her on. She was extremely little at the moment so I used one arm to support her body and the other to hold her head in place.

She fed for about 30 minutes before her eyes became heavy again and she fell asleep. I placed her in her mobile swing and turned it on... so that I could keep an eye on her while I was making dinner.