sleepless nights (Whump bingo 2)

The endless stream of homework, crime and chores was near killing Peter. The whole day he was at school (of course) and on the afternoon he was out Spider-Maning. Then when he came home it was the weekly chores then there was homework untill he had to go and fight crime often untill the early hours. He almost didn't have time for family and friends.

Peter was tired. Exhausted to be honest but he had to keep on doing the stuff he was expected to do. He hadn't slept since. Well when was the last time he got more than a few hours? Last Monday? No it was nearly a week since. Wow, he really needed to calm down on the work.

It was Monday. Peter usually enjoyed Mondays. Everyone was tired, even the teacher tock it easy. When he entered the school his two best friends joined him where he walked through the hallway. Well, walked was an overstatement. He mostly looked like a zombie with red eyes and a mild limb which had not healed from last night's patrol.

The limbing red eyed zombie and his two friends walked into the classroom.
Chemistry
One of peters top subjects, but today it seemed like Peter was somewhere else. his eyes was dropping and ned saw how tierd he was. peters notes was more messy than before and the Words didnt make sense.

Suddenly Ned bumped him and said "Peter? It's lunsh!" Peter jurked. "Lunsh?" He whispered, it took a few seconds before he remembered what that ment. "Oh, yeah sorry I must have spaced out or something" he said tiredness leaking through his words like when someone tries to keep Lucifer in a towel.

"Dude! You look like death! What happened?" Ned asked after three hours of wondering what happened to his friend. "Mmmf" Peter said
"You're so understandable today!_ Ned said sarcastically. But Ned was tired of this so he just tock his friend and walked him to lunsh

After lunsh and all the other"crap" society calls school peter jumped on the buss and headed home.

Peter was now dead tired and all he wanted was his bed but of course he had to jump into his dad in the elevator.
"Hey, how was school kiddo?" Tony said sipping his coffee.
Peter just grunted
"Do you want to help me in the lab? I was thinking of starting on the new stark phone" tony said worried about how quiet his son was.
"Peter? Are you ok?" Tony aksrf
" Just tired" Peter said whom what's sunken together in the corner.

Tony's pov.
Peter sunk together in the corner as he said the word tired. Tony knew his son had fallen asleep now so he picked him up and smiled. When Peter slept he looked at least 5 years younger than he actually was. Which made him look like a 10 year old.

The elevator doors plinged and opened. I lay the now 10 year old Peter on the sofa and put a blanked over him.
"What happened?" Said a voice and Stephen appeatdo
"Our little Peter need to learn how to prioritere" i Said and smiled at Stephen

Another chapter ready for you guys! I didn't have time to edit so please bear over with me. If someone has questions about the story or anything else just messege me or  comment. Btw please come with requests I'm starting to struggle with plots.
Love k.a.t