Chapter 13: Surprise!

"Lance! Elio! Selene!" I say as I see the three of them walk out of the room that Lillie was waiting for us.

"(Y/N)! Thank Arceus you're alright!" Came Lance running at me, giving me the hug of a Bewear. I hugged him back but slowly suffocating.

"L-Lance! Can't breath-" I managed to get out.

"Sorry, (Y/N)! I just got worried because you were taking so long to defeat Cyrus. You are Kanto's Champion after all." He told me.

"I'm alright, Lance. Rapidash was the one who took a beating," I said.

"Well, we should get to Lillie. She has a lot of healing supplies." Said, Selene.

"Alright."
__________

"Thank you, Lillie!"

"Y-You're welcome C-Champion (Y/N)!" Said Lillie, bowing.

"Please! No need for the formality!" I said, getting cold sweats. 'I have a feeling we're not the only ones here...'

"Well, good thing the portal to mother's room is now active!" Said Lillie, "We should go there, and we should find Giovanni." She explained. We walked in there when a man with some sort of drape walked in.

"Ah. It seems I have some company with me. Glad to make your acquaintance. I am Ghetsis, representing Team Plasma."

"Who are you?!" Yelled Lillie.

"So you're the President's Daughter, correct?" Asked Ghetsis. She just nodded nervously. It was then when Team Plasma's leader took hold of her and pushed her to the ground.

"You fools! If any of you value the life of this young lady, set aside your Poké Balls at this moment." He ordered.

"Of course not! We're not going to do that!" Said, Selene.

"Let her go now you creep!" Said Elio afterward.

"Ha! You two are certainly the feisty ones. Are these two yours?" He asked, pointing at Lance and I. I did the cliché thing and blushed.

"N-No! But they are correct, let her go!" I responded.

"Ha! Like if I'd follow orders from two brats!" He said. I was infuriated. I wanted to send out one of my Pokémon, but I knew that he'd cause Lillie harm.

"Still the same Ghetsis I see..."

"Ah, Colress. Come to join us as well?"

"Mr.Colress! Please! Help the four rescue Aether Foundation and my Mother!" Begged Lillie, with tears coming out of her eyes as if they were the hard rock of a waterfall.

"I beg your pardon. I am Dr.Colress. I have come to help with the situation." Said the man with the lab coat.

"How can you help us?" Asked Lance with worry woven into the waves of his voice. I know that I should be focusing on more important things, but I can help but fall for that low, seductive, sweet, and charming voice of his. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Unfortunately, the only way the plan I've come up with will work is if you all engage in a battle against Ghetsis." Said Colress with a look of dissatisfaction.

I sighed silently, "Alright. Are there any exceptions?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Yes. Since I can't seem to figure out a way to allow you four to bring your whole team of Pokémon, you can only bring along two Pokémon of your full team." He explained.

"Alright," I said. I was about to grab two of my Pokémon when my vision started to get funky. It was then when I heard the voice of Colress,

"Alright, you will be teleported to a much bigger battlefield. Best of luck!" He said. 'So we're getting teleported. That explains the vision issues.'

Once the teleportation process was finished, I look around and scan the area

"Wow. This looks amazing!" Exclaimed Selene with large, excited eyes.

I looked around to see a dark sky with speckles of stars scattered around. The horizon seemed to have no end to it.

"Alright, what Pokémon did everyone end up with?" I asked.

"I have Primarina and Meowstic." Answered Selene.

"I got Lycanroc and Pikachu with me." Said Elio.

"Aerodactyl and Seadra are with me." Responded Lance.

"And I've got Alakazam and Jolteon." I ended.

"Wait... where is Ghetsis?" Asked Lance, looking around as well. We all gathered together and took a look at our surroundings,

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have arrived. Now, shall we commence?"

"Bring it on!" We all roared in sync.

"As you wish..." He said in a low, possessive voice while getting a hold on four Poke Balls, "Go forth!" He said, releasing a Cofagrigus, Bouffalant, Bisharp, and Hydregion.

"Jolteon!"

"Meowstic!"

"Pikachu!"

"Aerodactyl!"

775 Words