vitamin s

"KANG SEULBI!!" the freckled aussie's loud voice rang through the pathetically empty room, as the aforementioned girl winced in pain and covered her ears from the abrupt audial attack

"KANG SEULBI!!" the freckled aussie's loud voice rang through the pathetically empty room, as the aforementioned girl winced in pain and covered her ears from the abrupt audial attack. sitting up properly in her bed, she grasped her phone in one hand and pushed down with the other.

"little missy YOU need to get OUTSIDE!!" the hushed yelling of her long time childhood best friend filtered through her phone, and she scoffed.

"and how do you know i'm not outside right now?" seulbi sassed, lying straight through her teeth as she glared at the phone like felix could see her sharp gaze. she could practically see the dramatic eye roll and facepalm of the boy.

"i know for a fact that you are sitting cross legged on your bed in your bnha pajama pants and white shirt with the words 'fuck off' on them, and that you just sat up when i started calling you." seulbi glanced down at her green bnha pajama pants and her favorite 'fuck off' tshirt and paused for a moment, taking in the horrifyingly accurate description.

"do you have cameras set up in my house?" seulbi asked suspiciously, doubling to change the subject as subtly as possible. a sigh could be heard from the other side of the phone.

"no i don't, but don't you avoid my previous statement!! you need some vitamin s girl!" felix exclaimed in a reprimanding tone as the girl just sat their in confusion.

"hold up- vitamin s?" seulbi asked and the light sound of felix vigorously nodding his head in the background could be heard.

"uhh yeah? vitamin s, you know, from the sun?" felix stated confidently, and seulbi just sat there taking in the adorable ignorance that the ray of sunshine himself had just displayed.

"felix... it's vitamin d... not vitamin s..." the girl reminded the sunkissed boy and he gasped.

"what?! uhhh whatever you still need that vitamin! and no ordering those sketchy flint stone gummies, ya hear me? get the real thing!!" felix warned seulbi, her finger pausing midair as she was about to click confirm on an order of a two pack sugar coated flint stone gunmies on amazon.

"ayo i don't think that's possible man i uh... i gotta water my cat!" seulbi babbled on comically as felix sat there in utter disappointment at the lack of motivation the girl had for social interaction.

"seulbi you don't even have a cat..." felix deadpanned, as the girl nervously bit her lips.

"...impulse purchase?"

"..."

"okay fine!! i'll go outside but i refuse!! to talk to people! i hate people!!" seulbi exclaimed passionately, and felix could be heard yelling 'fuck it uppp!' in the background.

"period!! fuck people!! all my homies hate people!! wait that sounded kinda wrong..." felix muttered to himsef as he reflected on his second sentence. ignoring him, seulbi continued her rant.

"yeah fuck you melissa for treating me like an atm machine!! i hate you!! go step on a lego! i hate my school! can't believe you're ALL gold diggers, not ONE decent person there!!" the girl added on and felix cheered in the background, sounding really awkward because the bad connection made it glitchy and choppy so it sounded like a prepubescent kid yodelling.

"hell yeah, work it!! all my homies hate melissa!" [a/n: if your name is melissa i sincerely apologize] felix screamed, supporting his bestie whole heartedly as usual. the whole screamfest ended, and felix cleared his throat and reminded seulbi of the deal.

"oh my god, okay i'll go out in twenty minutes.." seulbi groaned and she said her goodbye to felix as she moved to hang up on him. a frantic 'wait wait wait!!' [a/n: ayo ttath vibes ?] stopped her as she hummed with a questioning tone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAHA i bet you thought i forgot bitch!!" felix yelled and seulbi could practically see the grin on his face. she shook her head and smiled for once.

"thanks lix."

"ayo thats not it!! check your email, i bought you crunchyroll premium for six months!!" felix cheered and seulbi literally screamed and jumped but internally because she doesnt know how to express her emotions.

"so you're gonna get me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday at my birthday party with a birthday gift on my birthday?" seulbi recited stoically and felix gasped in recognition as he clapped excitedly.

"uh, yes?-" felix tried to respond properly but seulbi hung up on him, not letting him finish the line properly. grinning, she dropped her phone on her bed and got up to walk over to the bathroom.

she showered as fast as lightning and then washed and moisturized her face violently. exiting the bathroom with her now slightly red face and dry hair, she began sifting through her closet for clothes.

pulling out a hoodie and some shorts, she tied her hair up into a high ponytail, not giving a fuck about the hundreds of dresses her parents gifted her in an attempt to make up for their bad parenting.

no seriously they suck ass.

patting her beloved beanbag in the corner of the room a gently goodbye, she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. sliding down the stairs, she slid on her socks across the floor until she reached the back exit.

she stepped into her black sneakers and dashed out the door, not wanting to be seen by the gardener or the grouchy old secretary of her father who - for some reason - stayed behind when her parents went on business trips.

keeping her swift pace, she took a running start and vaulted over the shrubs to land on the edge of the wall. dropping down onto the concrete on the other side, she began casually walking down the sidewalk as if she didn't just pull a whole track and field event to escape her house.

"ok slayyy!" seulbi cheered herself on as she made her way down the street to the unnecessarily large park that was relatively close to her house.