Chapter 10 - Nearly

Ivan POV 🌼

After two days of being trapped in hell, also known as the hospital, they finally allow me to go home. I had the discharge slip in my hand when Estrella spoke "Do you remember what the doctor told you?" Estrella told me, "Yes!" I answered for the fifth time. "What is it?" He drawled out scoldingly. "Rest! and more rest!" I groaned. At least this teddy bear Lilly gave me doesn't annoy me. "Good. Now, get ready, the limo is already waiting for us outside" He helped me get off of bed and out of the room that I've been trapped in forever.

As we walked through the halls, I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching us. Turning my head behind me I see nothing out of the ordinary, just doctors and nurses working as usual.

Hmm strange.

"Something wrong Ivan?" Estrella's question brings me out of my thoughts. I face Estrella, he's giving me a strange look "It's nothing, just felt like someone was watching us" his eyebrows furrow, "If you get that feeling again, tell me ok?" I just nod.

We exit the hospital, ah, the sweet smell of city air, how pungent. Estrella opens the car door for me and guides me in, I still think it's kinda funny how his car door jammed the moment Jackson was literally choking the shit out of me. The other side opens and Estrella's big frame enters, sitting comfortably next to me. "Is this a new limo by the way?" He scowls, "Yes, I hated that shitty other limo" he grumbled out. I give him a lopsided grin, "If it makes you feel better I love choking in bed" He scoffs. "Ha real funny Ivan, I don't even think I can touch your neck after what I saw" his face darkens into a solemn expression with the thought.

I give him a soft smile, "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, I'm here, you saved me in time" I soothed. He just shakes his head in disagreement, "And if I didn't? I don't know if I could live with myself if you died. I was literally watching you die in front of me!" He put his hands on the back of his head and leaned back on the car seat, clearly frustrated by the thought.

"Can I ask you a question?" My head turns toward Estrella, he was fiddling with his fingers and he wasn't looking at my eyes. "Yeah, whats up?" He lets out a sigh, "Do you, uh, hate me?" I give him a dumbfounded expression, "Estrella, anything but. I literally gave you my blowjob virginity, does that not validate my attraction to you?"

He chuckles, "Yeah.. I just thought that after all the shit I put you through, you know, you'd hate me" I roll my eyes, "You just annoy the shit out of me Ester, that's all. Now come here, I wanna cuddle in your chest, you put my teddy bear in the trunk so you're gonna pay the price" I tease, he chuckles and scoots himself next me. I wrap my arms around him and nuzzled his chest, smelling that sexy pine, and musk scent coming off him.

~

"Hey we're here" Estrella's voice wakes me up, I'm still latched onto him like a koala. "What's here?" I grumble out in his chest. "You're apartment, get all you're stuff you're moving in with me" my head whips toward his face, "Excuse me? Why?!" He just gives me a 'Seriously' expression, "After What jackass Jackson did to you I'm not taking any chances, I've already got your personal belongings in my penthouse, just get everything else you need" I nod, slightly peaked that he didn't even ask for my permission. "Fine, but I'll be going by myself" He was about to protest before I shushed him with a finger, "I'm going alone, if you come with me, I'll make living with me hell" I threatened. He lets out an exasperated sigh, "Fine, 10 minutes max, if you don't come out I'm calling the police and heading in there myself" I just nod, giving him a quick peck on the lips, than I exit the limo.

It feels weird being back here, there's still a discolored part of the concrete where Jacksons blood dried on the sidewalk, Estrella told me what happened, I'm glad he fucked him up, now all he needs to do is fuck me, and he's complete"