0.0

Hey there! You must be wondering who I am, well my name is Byun Y/n. I am 23 years old and married to the love of my life Baekhyun. We got married very young because we really love each other. I own my own coffee shop, and Baekhyun works at his father's company. Anyway, enough about me, lets start my story.

I woke up to my alarm beeping very loudly. I opened my eyes as noticed I was laying on Baekhyun's chest. He was still asleep, so I didn't want to wake him since it was his day off. I slowly moved and walked to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP: After getting ready

~ My Outfit ~

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Baekhyun before I left

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Baekhyun before I left. I started to cook some eggs and bacon when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I chuckled as he rested his head on my shoulder and yawned.

Y/n: "Good morning, sunshine." I said with a soft tone in my voice.

Baekhyun: "Morning." He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. 

I started to plate his food as he sat down at the bar. Once I finished, I handed him the plate and grabbed my purse and keys. 

Baekhyun: "Leave already?" I looked at him.

Y/n: "Yeah, umm I told Jennie I would be a bit early today to help set up." He nodded.

Baekhyun: "Well, I hope you have a wonderful day, love." I smiled as I walked over to him and kiss his cheek before heading to work.

TIME SKIP: At work

Once I got to work, I checked my makeup then got out of my car and headed inside. The second the door opened, I could smell coffee being made. I headed to the back and saw Jennie and Kai making out. I stopped in my tracks when I spotted them. I clicked my tongue and continued to walk into the room, which caught their attention and made them stop.

Y/n: "Can you please not do that over my salad?" I said with a bit of attitude in my voice

Jennie: "I-I am sorry, Y/n." I raised my eyebrow and looked at Kai, waiting for him to apologize too.

Kai: "Oh- I'm sorry, Mrs. Byun." I smiled and walked over to my locker and opened it. I put my purse in and grabbed my apron. I heard Jennie and Kai talking behind me, but I wasn't paying any attention because I knew they were talking about what they were going to do after work. I was putting my hair into a high ponytail as I heard my phone buzz in my back pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled it out. I saw a text from my best friend Chanyeol. 

Yeol 🐥

Yeol 🐥

Y/n!

Y/n 🥳

Yeah?

Yeol 🐥