You Don't Wanna Know

"How do you know his name?!" Lou said as he jolted around to face L.P.S. She then answered, "I scanned your memory's when we first met. That is the first thing us servants must do in order to get a good view of are master." Lou thought for a moment then asked, "Did you scan Everything?" "Yes that is are job, to scan all the memories." L.P.S reply's with her blank and and calm expression on her face. Lou stood there in silence, viewing what L.P.S had told him. If she had scanned Everything does that mean she saw what... "Is there a way you can forget about some of the things you scanned..." Lou said as he was trying to hide his frustration. "You can delete part of my saved files manually." "Um were is that exactly?" Lou said, "There is a small opening on my back." Lou then proceeds to awkwardly lift L.P.S's sweater and finds the small opening on her back, When Lou places his finger on the small opening a digital screen appears. This startles Lou making stumble backwards, "Are you alright Master Lou?" L.P.S says as Lou gets back on his feet. "Yes I'm fine." Lou says as he starts to examine the screen. He eventually finds the saved files and scrolls through, he sees everything that had just happened when he first saw L.P.S to right now. As he scrolls to the end and finds a small file saying Louis's Memory File. Lou clicks on it and finds that is has been sorted by day. Lou search's up the day that Moxy and her friends came to the day that the dolls had thrown him into the washing machine. When Lou find the files he holds on each one of them and clicks the delete button, "Are you Sure you want to delete these files." A strange voice says, Lou clicks the Yes button. "Deleting files please stand by." The voice says as the screen has a loading sign on it. A few seconds pass and the voice says, "Completed deletion, have a nice day." The voice says as Lou clicks the exit button and the screen disappears. Lou sighs in relief and makes sure that L.P.S has forgotten about the files, "L.P.S do you know who Moxy is?" "I don't have any memory of a so called Moxy, who is this Moxy?" Lou sighs in relief again and says, "You don't wanna know..."