❁ sixteen ❁

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Harry."

"Hi Lottie, how are you?"

"Hey, nice to meet you."

"Fuck. "

"Hi Lottie, I'm Harry, Louis' husband. Yes I know it's so crazy, five years together, you'd think he would introduce me to his sister. Yeah, we're having a party to celebrate Eliot's going to jail-iversery."

Harry sighs and rests his elbows on the bathroom counter. He buries his face in his hands and fake sobs.

"Do-do you need like a doctor, bro?" Niall, who some how walked into the dorm without being heard, says.

"Yes."

"What's going on?"

"I'm nervous to meet Lottie," Harry answers, his voice muffled by his hands.

"Why?" Niall asks, finding this quite amusing.

Harry stands up straight and looks to Niall. "Because I want to make a good impression on her. Maybe she'll go to Louis and say good things."

"Oh, okay. Well, what time are you meeting her?" Niall asks.

"Two. Missing my time with Louis," Harry says sadly.

"So," Niall looks down at his watch. "You're five minutes late."

Harry's eyes widen, he stares at Niall for a second, frozen, before he rushes over to his shoes, frantically trying to slip them on.

"Kidding."

Harry stands up, one shoe all the way on and one halfway on. "Fuck you."

"But you do only have fifteen minutes."

"I know, I'm meeting her like down the street."

"Why don't you just go to the cafe on campus."

Harry bends down to fix his shoe while looking at Niall. "Oh, I don't know. I just-I'm not really sure that meeting Louis' sister, secretly, would be best at you know, the cafe right by where Louis' at," he says sarcastically.

"Right. Okay well good luck. Let me know how it goes."

"Yeah sure," Harry says before grabbing his keys and heading out.

On his way to the cafe, Harry taps his fingers on his steering wheel out of anxiety. He knows that this isn't like a super huge deal but it also kind of is. He's meeting part of Louis' family. It might not have been how he pictured it before, but it's still important.

When he arrives he parks and sits in his car for a moment. He takes a deep breath and then opens his car door. He doesn't know what Lottie looks like so finding her may be hard but it's a small cafe so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Once Harry walks in, he scans the room looking for anyone who might be Lottie. His eyes land on a few people before he decides that the girl with peach colored hair and bright blue eyes is his girl. Her and Louis both have the same sparkle in their eye, so Harry's sure that he's right.

He gives the girl who's sitting at a table a wave. Lottie sees him, and at first she just looks at him but once she realizes it must be Harry, she waves and gestures for him to come over.

"Hey," Lottie says when Harry makes his way over to her table and sits down.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Harry says, not too mad at himself for his approach.

"So can we just skip the awkward small talk thing. I only have an hour," Lottie says seriously but in a light hearted way.

Harry smiles. "Yeah I like that idea, you know, I can already tell you and Louis are a lot different. You're very, what's the word..."