Ambush Part 1

Narrator POV:

It was an ordinary morning on the Bounty which meant a day of deciding who cooked breakfast (With many trying to stop Cole from cooking) to training and then hanging out while some looked for any activity from Garmadon. While the rest sat in the gaming room playing games with one another.

Unaware the Pythor and his loyal allies were ready to reck havoc on the citizens of Ninjago.

"Pythor...Are you sssure thisss will work?" One of his allies asked.

"Yesss...Thossse pessssky ninja alwaysssss come when their preciousssss city issss in danger." Pythor Asked.

"And then we sssstrike and receive their weaponssss." Arcturus' Said.

"Yep then we wait for Garmadon to do hisss end of the bargain." Pythor Said.

"What makessss you think that Garmadon won't betray ussss." One of Arcturus's generals asked.

"Becausssse we won't hand over the weaponsss until he retrievessss the ninja that we want." Pythor Said.

"But why the fire ninja?" One of his allies asked.

"Becausssse it'll be fun to sssse him break down and willingly sssserve us without complaint. Alssso can you imagine how powerful our offsssspring would be if we mate with him." Pythor Said. The others quickly looked at each other and nodded. The fire ninja would make a new breed of serpentine which would make them more powerful then before.

"But what about the otherssss?" Arcturus Asked.

"We can get them later. Right now...We have to focussss on getting their golden weaponsss." Pythor Asked. So the group slowly started to get back to work while Pythor just smirked while thinking of all the fun that he'll have with the fire ninja.

Meanwhile Kai sneezed while playing a game which disgusted Jay enough for Kai to win.

"No fair...You cheated." Jay complained.

"It's not my fault that you were disgusted enough to not pay attention Jay. Besides I'm sure that this just means that someone is taking about me somewhere." Kai Said.

Before Jay can get another word in, Nya walked in with some news about the serpentine.

"Guys...The serpentine are making trouble downtown." Nya Said.

"We'll settle this arguement later...Let's get the weapons and handle these snakes." Cole Said.

The rest of the ninja quickly nodded and started to get their golden weapons unknowingly setting the stage for Pythor's evil plans for Kai.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋