Chapter Eight

For the first time in fourteen years, she felt unsafe, she had a sleepless night, all night she begged the Gods for her father's return, her twin brother, her half brother, her mother and her sisters. Rickon was so confused that he did not knew what was going on. "Theon is now Prince" Bran told him.

Lyanna wondered how Theon came here, he was a brother to Robb and to her. She immediately loathed him after he executed Ser Rodrik. She can't stay here, she has to get out of Winterfell and warn Robb, or Jon. Lyanna looked out the window, Theon's guards were everywhere at day, but not at night, it was nearly dark and so she left her chambers.

"Where you think you're going, girly?" Theon's guard was standing by her door.

"I have to see my brothers, do you mind?" Lyanna was annoyed, "Ask your lordly Prince if you like. As if I could jump out of my window and escape, I would die if I do that, you think I'm that stupid enough to do that? Now excuse me"

She walked up the stairs to go to Bran's chambers, hoping Rickon will be there and she wondered where Jojen and Meera were. How can she and her brothers escape Winterfell? Theon's soldiers were everywhere, guarding every gates and corners.

Rickon wasn't in Bran's room, but Jojen and Meera were, they were playing a three sided board game.
"Where's Rickon?" Lyanna sat on the bed where Bran laid.

"In the kitchens with Hodor, he was hungry" Bran answered, "why?"

"Nothing" Lyanna said, "but I may have something in mind to get us out of here"

As night came, her room was dark but only one candle lit by her bedside, she looked out the window, she only spotted a few soldiers in the Courtyard. They will know we escape Winterfell, Theon will look for us, she thought.
She pretended to sleep when one of Theon's soldiers came by to check on her, Theon's orders were to sleep at night, same with Bran and Rickon. Jojen, Meera and Hodor will be out there waiting. When she peeked out of the door, no one was around, and so she went up the stairs towards Bran's room, Rickon and Hodor will go to the kitchens to get food and they will meet in Bran's room.

She found Bran in his bed, looking asleep, but perhaps he was only pretending and thinking Lyanna was someone else.

"Bran, it's me" She whispered and closed the door.

"Lyanna, is it time?" Bran asked quietly.

"We just have to wait for Osha's signal"

It was Osha's idea to seduce Theon, she said he will get tired after he was done with her like all men do. "What of Jojen and Meera?" Bran asked.

"They will meet us there" She told him.

Just moments later, she heard someone was coming and opening the door, Lyanna startled that hid at the side of cabinet and Bran quickly lay down. But it was only Rickon and Hodor. Hodor had a bag and Rickon had a purse.

"There were too many, they're eating all of our food" Rickon said, "we couldn't get more and we would get caught"

"It would be enough for at least a few days" Lyanna said.

Robb will hear the news of Theon's betrayal soon, once he does, he will be angry that he will execute Theon. She warned him that morning...

"Robb will kill you" Lyanna told Theon, "Once he finds out what you've done, he will not hesitate to kill you even if you beg for mercy"

"Don't worry, it'll be long until he finds out, once my sister arrives with more men" Theon made sure as he sat on the high chair that Robb and Lyanna once sat, "Since you're my prisoner, my hostage... and since you're much valuable, perhaps you and I will wed"