...And so it began...

Hey, this is my first story... tbh I don't know what I am doing but I've seen enough stories that I kinda have a feel for what I'm gonna do, I think.

Thoughts are going to be in bold
Author notes are going to be in italics
Well, here goes nothing😁😅
_________________________________

Izuku POV

I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm currently 16 years old. I live with my mom in the Todoroki kingdom but we live so far on the outskirts that they really don't see us, but it's not like we do anything bad anyway. I'm the type of person to travel and explore my surroundings but my mom would prefer that I stay home due to my second nature, oh, I forgot to mention, I'm an omega. Which makes it dangerous for me to be out and alone. I'm not that strong so that makes it a lot more difficult to do that things that I want to do, but I like to test my limits. I love my mom but I don't always what to go by her rules and I know that she is trying to protect me from any alpha that might take me but I just wanna be free. Until that freedom is taken from me when I meet my mate, I'll be as free as possible.

I was taking my usual morning walk through the forest when I heard footsteps walking closer but I didn't think much of it because a lot of people from the kingdom likes to also take morning walks here too. Until they started to get faster. I was starting to get a little nervous because something wasn't right. I felt a strong hand grab my arm and tug it towards the tall male and that's when I lost it.

The man was strong so I could escape his grasp but I didn't get a clear look at him before I passed out from me freaking out so much, my body just shut down. He didn't seem like the one to do anything bad to me but how would I know? I passed out so I'm not sure on what's going on around me. I could feel that I was being picked up and being taken somewhere but I didn't know where.

When I finally woke up, I was in a big room full of gold. The room's lights were probably set on low so I didn't really see that much but about 2 or 3 minutes of me waking up, I realized that I was kidnapped. "How could I let myself get kidnapped?!" " I'm so lame I swear" and right as I said that, the tall man from before entered the room. He had Platinum blond spiky hair, ruby red eyes that could kill someone right then and there, a very muscular and sexy body and a small grin on his face.

"Oh, you think you are lame?" The man said with a husky voice that could make anyone drop to their knees. " I think you are beautiful my princess" he said with a grin plastered on his face. I could feel my face heat up with that comment but I just pushed that feeling aside. "W-what am I-i doing here? W-why did you take me here? Are you going to K-kill me or E-eat me?" A million questions came rushing out but my stuttering made it hard to speak.

He came to the side of the bed that I was placed on and grabbed my face and came really close and just stared at me...A calm but also overwhelming silence filled the room all at once. " For a small omega, you sure do talk a lot, now, why would I kill someone that looks as cute as you? That wouldn't make any sense". Now, at this point, he is really close to my face. Almost to the point of almost kissing me. Just as he was about to kiss me, he pulled away and said that he had to do some errands and that he will come back later.

At this point, My Little friends was all hot and bothered but it is a good thing that my heat wasn't due for another week. So I was able to take care of it without a problem. It is so weird that this man that mind you, I have never met before can already make me feel some type of way. Why am I so turned on by this guy that I just met today?! I thought to myself. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!" A small laugh could be heard from the other side of the door that made me jump a little but I just disregarded it and i decided to look around this unfamiliar yet calming room.

This room was huge and very royal like... " WAIT WHAAAAT?!" Am I in a palace?! Is that guy royalty?... Am I dreaming?
Because if I am, I don't want to wake up. I thought to my self while I threw myself on the huge bed that was in the middle of the binge room. I saw what looked like a picture of him and these two older looking people. Parents? Maybe. That man looked a lot more of a rebel more than a royal. His parents looked a lot more formal than that man, if only I knew his name so I would have to keep on calling him 'that man'. That just makes me sound so rude.

A few hours later

I was about to fall asleep in the big bed when strong arms picked me up and bring me to a different room. I was really bright too, I thought that I was going to be blind. I then heard two people. One young girl and a young boy, way too young to be parents and way to young's to even know what love is, they are children. I woke up to see two sets of ruby red eyes starring at me with excitement. "Oniichan, can we play with him?" The both said in unison. " not now, I'm just showing you who my new mate is".

Wow, first chapter and there are already 1034 words... I'm surprised with myself, well I'm going to see who this goes and if people actually read this, I keep on going with this, Spicypotatos out☺️