INTRODUCTION

Bela and mahir are neighbors from childhood, for higher studies they have to leave there home but there also they take admission in same college and they are living in same flat in mumbai as both cant live without each other.

Mahir sehgal : handsome, dashing all college girls having crush on him always bela protect him from this girls, he doesnt talk with anyone he is always with bela or vyom, he only concentrate on his studies even he is topper of college he is very serious type of person, even he want to make bela like him but bela is bela never listen him he has to complete all her assignments, projects from childhood now also he does.

Bela sharma : hot, beautiful, bold she is in college just for enjoyment on first day itself she made whole class her friends but most of the time she is with mahir, never concentrate on studies which irritate mahir alot study one day before of exam with the help of mahir, she loves mahir even she confessed this to mahir but mahir said she is her bff only then bela also trying to forget mahir as she know mahir will never accept her but this wont affect there friendship.

Vyom : other than bela he is only mahir friend.

Varun, vishakha : best friends of bela as they are only one which supports bela in her pranks varoon loves bela secretly mahir doesnt like this both as he thinks they are spoiling her more.

Anu, ruhi are others girl in there group.

Priya : carbon copy of mahir but she doesnt have any friends always live alone.

PROLOGUE

Bela : mahir i love you

And he started to laugh and bela's face became pale after she saw how he is laughing.

Bela : mahir what is comedy in this

Mahir : bela look at your face what you thought you will do such a stupid prank, and i will believe it yayy for the first time bela your prank get backfired and i can see how are you feeling right now on your face but i am feeling proud on myself

Bela : mahir you think this is a prank

Mahir : or what else

Bela : mahir whatever i am saying i mean it

Now he look at her face she is seriously too serious now he was too shocked he is not getting any word to say he was just stammering her name bela understood it.

Bela : mahir its ok no need to be sad for me

Mahir : bela i

Bela : i dont need any explanation mahir

He went towards her and hugged her and said i am sorry bela, bela was not able to control her tear but she know if she cried now then for her happiness he can do anything so she plastered a fake smile.

***************

Will mahir fall for bela??

Tell me do you like this concept or not through comments.

I will post first part soon.

Stay tuned.