Part 3

Bela and mahir enter in college, all are looking at them specially all boys are looking at bela as she is looking damn hot, she is feeling proud as all are starting her but mahir didnt like it at all he is giving glare to those boys.

As they are about to enter in auditorium where event is held, priya came and ask mahir why he is late, as they are organiser they should be here before time but he is late.

Mahir ( look at bela ) : isse pucho

Priya look at bela and smile bela also smile sarcastically and excuse herself mahir feel bad as she left him at entry gate only he looks at her where she is going she directly went towards varun hugged her tightly for the first time mahir didnt like it as he can see something different in varun eyes priya held his hands and says ab chalo and he went with her.

As programme is completed all teachers are left only students are there, and enjoying there party now as mahir's work is finished as teachers left so he was searching bela as he didnt see her from long time.

He came at the backside where dancing arrangements are made and there he spot her dancing with varun he was not able to control his anger as he saw they are dancing cozily and varun roaming his hand on her backless back, she is so innocent he thought she is not getting varun intentions he was going towards her to stop her but again priya came and hold his hand and varun see this.

Varun : arre bela yeh priya aur mahir ka kya seen hain

Bela : matlab

Varun : matlab yeh dekho

And she looks at them and saw priya was holding his hand and she just grit her teeth.

Varun : within short time they became good friend, dekhna zaroor kuch na kuch khichadi pak rahi hein dono ke bich

Bela : so eat that khichadi, why are you eating my brain

Varun : why are you getting hyper come lets have a drink

Bela : you know na i dont drink

Varun : ek baar peene se kya hota hai

Bela : but mahir

Varun : now he didnt say anything to you as he was busy in priya

Bela : chalo

Bela went towards bar counter and take her drink she hesitating to drink but she remember priya and mahir she was about to drink but mahir come and throw that glass.

Mahir : bela i guess you misunderstood it, it is alcohol, come i will give you juice

Bela felt happy as he still care for her but then she saw priya coming towards mahir and asking what are you doing here.

Bela ( rudely ) : mahir i am not a kid i know it is alcohol and i want alcohol only, now go

Mahir ( sternly ) : from when you started to drink

Bela : tumhe kya, let me drink

Mahir : bela why are you talking like this

Then he look at varun who is drinking and he understands.

Mahir : i told you na dont roam with this varun

Bela : now please dont start your lecture, dont act like my parents

Mahir felt really bad after hearing this for the first she is talking like this
priya was hearing this and feel bad for mahir.

Priya : mahir leave it na, if she want to drink then let her

Now bela's angered raised more but before she can say anything mahir said.

Mahir : priya i know how to handle her, we will solve it you go and enjoy party