003

seungyoun was driving when hangyul decided to dance his ass off with dohyon while playing energetic songs.

 seungyoun sometimes joined in the fun too,and he just randomly turned in a direction when he did have fun,and luckily they only rammed into nothing else but a trash can full of trash. 

people didn't recognize them due to their masks and sunglasses. this was another lucky thing to x1.

until when move (pdx ver) started playing.

dohyon got his hyungs and him mics and seungyoun screamed aggressively to 'yay~cRosS a liNE'. then the trio sang and rapped loudly and all x1 members got up. seungwoo and wooseok just rolled their eyes and tried to sleep. some looked at scenery beside them. 

eunsang fell asleep but not for long.

a sudden crash occurred. everyone woke up , and they were about to check if they had lost any braincells. for seungwoo and wooseok, they fortunately didnt lose any, but for the maknaes, some felt like they had lost some braincells.

seungyoun was about to hop off and know about what's happening but a repellent smell flew  into the car. dongpyo in the middle, was the first one feeling uneasy and fainted. junho and eunsang tried covering their noses after 10 seconds, but it was no use because they both passed out.

some like minhee and wooseok, used tissues for blocking their nose. but the chemical that caused the repellent smell, had contained particles which could flow through paper. so minhee, wooseok and hangyul also fainted.

seungyoun instantly became scared and lost after wooseok and seungwoo collapsed. he was unsure if they fainted or died.he wanted to drive away, but he had a sudden headache so he just was panicking on his own.

yohan, who was on the co-drivers seat, just clinged onto seungyoun, believing that his hyung has more working braincells than him, and will eventually solve the problem when seeing his fellow teammates collapse. yohan just attempted to block out the smell but it was useless.he felt unconscious.

seungyoun's emotion turned from fear to sorrowful. he believed that his fellow members, which had a relationship like great brothers, had died. he decided to go to heaven with x1, so he took off his mask,and opened his hands. his sight eventually blacked out.

naeun was recording a video of the car crash and the fainting boys when yeji realized that the boy on the driver's seat of the car was her chaotic cousin, cho seungyoun. she jumped up due to shock. 'I HAVE TO SAVE HIM! LET ME OUT!!!' the other girl, which was jisoo, tried to calm her down but she was determined. she pushed away jisoo and opened the car doors. she put on a mask.

jeonki was also screaming: his fellow taekwondo sunbae-nim, yohan, was also on the co-drivers seat, passing out. donghyun attempted to block his way by using one hand but he also failed. jeonki, wearing a mask, ran to yohan's seat. he plopped on yohan's lap and signaled yeji to do the same because he thought yeji also wanted to save them.

yeji quickly jumped to seungyoun's lap, which she considered a seat. she checked if the car engine still worked.

fortunately, the answer was a yes. 

'jeonki, text ready one to follow our car to our mansion.and naeun to stop her video. these boys need to be saved. i see some people dashing with masks, they might be kidnappers. thanks.'

she started the engine and the car ran again. 

so that's why there were two cars running speedily on mid September of 2019.

a/n: im finally back:)i changed my writing style. do you guys like this writing style? let me know in the comments! 

~starry🌟