Chapter, Øñę

~.*|"meeting a weird boy."*.~

I wake up to yelling, and a massive headache, I threw my covers off of me and changed into new clothes, put on my sweater, shoes, ect. I walked out of my room, the yelling getting louder and louder. I enter the livingroom, seeing Halo and Kris yelling at each other, "GET IT OUUUTT" Kris was screamming, I looked down seeing a grayish fluffy thing. "What is tha-" I get cut off by Halo calmly saying, "dude, it's just a rat." I just walked behind them and made sure to shut the door loud enough for them to know I'm not there.
I walked down the street, passing random houses, eventually I got to school. I went to my precious locker, and got my books. Time skip to lunch plz

At lunch =>

I entered the loud room with my tray, 'fuck..no seats left.' I exited the lunchroom and went to the library.
I walked through the halls, before I entered the library, I hear crying, but, muffled, I look around in confusion.
"Hello?" My voice echoed, I soeed walk into the library and set my tray down, then walked back out, and followed the voice..

Two minutes later.

I ended up in front of a locker, I managed to open the locker, then looked down, seeing a really small boy. Probably a new student, he was really small, had a weird blindfold, really fluffy black hair, and a black and camouflage outfit.
"U-uhm.. are you alright? I ask, starving. The boy looked up really quick. "W-...yeah"
"Look dude, I'm not in the mood for lying." I- uh. " look, how about we get you some lunch, and you can eat with me and tell me why you're in here. "Oh..kay.." he got up, his outfit was bigger than his natural size. He's probably the size of either a 4th grader or a 5th grader.

~Welp I guess this is my idea of a first chapter? Dude. This sucks, I'm sorry if you're reading this. ;-; I dont even know if I'm making chapter 2.. maybe if I at least get 2 likes. THEN I'll make chapter two of my weird, cringey fast cut to the chase story.~