chapter Ţ₩Ø

~well for some reason people actually voted for this, this will be Crows POV (crow is the boy found in the locker.)

I sadly do not have enough time to start from the morning in his POV, BUT I will start with why he was in the locker
;>>

~.*| "this human seems... odd." |*.~
× All I remember was running... from some weird, black creature...
Then this portal. It openned.x
I run through the portal, afraid of what might happen to me if I didnt.. but what would happen if I did? I
Jumped. Well it's too late to go back. I thought, right after, I slam my face into metal.
I seemed to be in a metal closet, or something of that sort, there was a bag, shoes, books, ect.
Thinking back on what just happend. I slit down to the bottom of the metal tube thing, and started shedding tears.
"What am I going to do? Die here? Die of hunger and thirst.. /some time later/ I hear someone unlocking thej front of the metal box. Hugging my knees to my chest, hiding my face. "A-are you okay?" A voice spoke. I quickly looked up at the person, seeing it was a.. ''human...'' I thought. Without even noticing, I spoke. "W-yeah..." he pulled me up out of the metal thing. "Why were you in there?" his red and blue eyes staring into mine. "..." sense he was a human, he probably wouldn't understand, humans aren't really that smart. "Alright.. I guess you can explain that to me as we get you lunch." He spoke, grabbing my hand and tugging me down the hall. We soon enter a room, with more than 1000 book shelves. While looking around the room. I hear the human speaking under his breath. "What was that?" I asked him, looking up at his face. He looked down at me with an annoyed look on his face, once his eyes turned to me, his face faded into a casual look. "Nothing, there's a cafe down the street. We can go there instead." He made a weird fase, as if he hadn't eaten for days, or he was feeling sick to the stomach. "W-whats-" before I could finish my sentence, he tugged my hand. We exited the huge library. Some time later we were stopped by two boys. One had blonde hair, blue eyes. The other redish orange hair with green eyes. The red/orange haired one spoke "wow, I knew you were a loser but a gay now too??" I 'didn't like' his 'attitude' ~I put didnt like attitude because it's a casual saying that parents and others use.~ "not right now jj." The human holding my hand said to the other humans, with a bit of annoyance in his voice. "HAH. Not a chance." The blondie spoke. "Can you two leave us alone." I spoke kind of annoyed because of the shouting of the blondie. "Make us." The red/orange haired human spoke. I summon a knife with a black blade and gold handle. The humans backed up and soon turned and ran. The human holding my hand let go and took the knife.

-sadly that's the end of the chapter, sorry again for it being short. I'm rlly trying, my brain. Just feels more confident when its night. That's also when I'm awake. So. Yeeeaaah. Expect it to be really late at night when these are done. (If you live in other places, its probably afternoon, early morning, middle of the day. Night time, blah blah. ) okay! Byyyeeeee-
if you liked these two chapters, give me maybe 3 or 4 votes probably not gonna happen but. Hey! I'm here with this chapter rn, right?