Family Time

A screen came up with Tony, Selene, Bruce W and Oliver were in a room. Selene was leaning into Tony as he leaned into her. Bruce and Oliver were talking about their companies and some funny stories:

 Bruce and Oliver were talking about their companies and some funny stories:

"Tony, you're such an idiot. JARVIS had to send us SOS distress signal! I literally flew from Australia and left my important meetings." Selene said, messing with Tony's hair as he leaned into her shoulder.
"Yep, she took my ass from a date with Dinah and brought me here with my ear in her hand." Oliver said. Bruce B snickered.
"She took mine too and told me if I didn't come she would ruin my collection of crystal stones." Bruce B said. Tony's eyes widened.
"No, shit! Sis, did you really?" Tony asked. Selene huffed and nodded. Tony laughed and sighed.
"I'm glad you all are here."
"Us too." Selena said.
"Say ... I was wondering we could maybe go to that shawarma joint you said the other day?" Oliver said. Tony smirked.
"Get up your asses!" Tony said, Selene nodded and brought her shoes. Bruce W nodded and they all went outside.

"Hill, keep tabs on them." Fury said.
"Their siblings?" Thor asked.
"Don't know." Clint said.

"Oh my god, these are amazing!" Oliver said taking a big bite.
"Very tasteful. Nice taste, Tony. As always." Bruce W patted his shoulder. Tony smirked.
"I always had taste, Brucie. You should know that by now." Tony said.

Bruce B felt sadness in his chest, Tony called him that.

"I am going into a very strict diet after this. Thanks guys." Selene said.
"Sis, you're in a very smexy shape." Oliver said.
"Indeed, you're a model. Why diet when you're already fine?" Bruce W asked.
"Because girls and women gain weight more easily than boys and men. You have faster metabolism. We don't. (Sighs) I wish I did have a faster metabolism so I would lose weight more easily." Selene grumbled. Tony snickered But only received a pinch from Selene.
"Ow. That hurt my heart too, sis." Tony winked at her. Selene rolled her eyes.
"You three are going to be the death of me."
"Well at least we'll make a lovely funeral for you." Oliver snorted. Bruce W kicked the back of his head.
"Ouch! What the hell was that for?!" Oliver said, rubbed the back of his head.
"Because I'm not letting her or any of you die. If you do I'll bring you back to life and kill you myself personally." Bruce W said, placing his arm around Selene' shoulder protectively. Selena bright out her tongue like a child while Tony and Oliver pouted.
"Remember Who's the oldest?" Bruce W asked. All three groaned.
"You are." The three said.
"Correct." Bruce W laughed.
"What a nagger." Oliver whispered to Tony. Tony nodded. Suddenly both Tony and Oliver were kicked by Bruce W under the tables.
"How?!"
"I heard you clearly." Bruce W said.
"Heard what?"  Selene asked sipping her cola drink.
"Not even, sis, heard it!" Oliver hissed in pain.
"I just came back from the dead, bro! That's just painful!" Tony said.
"Bruce, be nice. They're childish after all." Selene winked.
"... You are too, nagging witch." Bruce W muttered. Both Oliver and Tony fell down and laughed on their asses.
"Man, he got you!"
"He got you good, girl!"
"Shut up! Bruce You're an ass!" Selene said and huffed.
"Sorry!" Bruce W said.
"Whatever. Can we leave now? My ass is becoming flat." Selene said.
"That the best excuse you could think of?" Tony asked. It all started to rain outside.
"Really?" Oliver said.
"Shut the fuck up." Selene mumbled, rising from her seat and walking outside of the store. The three man shrugged and laid for the food. Once they were out they couldn't find Selene.
"Wish we brought an umbrella." Oliver said.
"You said it. Man my new suit and tie are gonna be a mess." Tony said covering his phone.
"Where's Selene?" Bruce W asked. The three looked around and didn't see her.
"Sis?" Oliver called out.
"Selene?" Bruce W called again.
"Where is she? She just came out of the store. She couldn't have gone far." Tony said. Suddenly they heard a muffled sound coming from the corner. They walked there and saw:

Selene was crying while two other men messed with her downer body and took of her under wear.
"P-please ... ." Selene saw her brother and chocked.
"B-brothers... h-help... ."
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
"GET OFF OF HER!"
"YOU ASSHOLES!"
The three attacked. Bruce punched and kicked the more muscular guy, Oliver pinned another on the wall choking him. Tony took the guy who was holding Selene by the collar bone and choked him.
"How dare you touch our younger sister?! And except to live?!" Tony punched and k Ike's the hell out of him and so did the others. Selene took Bruce W arm and begged him to stop.
"Bruce! Please! Stop! The police are coming please! GUYS STOP NOW!" Selene screamed. The three stopped and looked at their sister:

They stopped but punched once more. Tony gripped on Selene as she cried into his chest:

"Tony... I was so scared... ." Selene sniffed while Tony gripped on her tightly and let her cry on him. Oliver rubbed Selene's back while Bruce W tied up the bastards.
"You three go. I'll deal with the police." Bruce W said. The two me. Looked at their oldest.
"Make sure. She's. Alright. Got it, boys?" Bruce glared at them. The two nodded.
"C'mon." Oliver said as he took Selene bridal style:

Tony drove their way to the tower, he asked if she was okay every minute, she fell asleep and was peaceful. Tony sighed in relief.
"New York is getting filled with perverts and rapers. Just great." Tony mumbled.
"You can say that again." Oliver mumbled back. Once they got back the screen went black.

TO BE CONTINUED...