Chapter 2

HERE IS PART 2, I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY IT AND I AM SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES IN THE SPELLING OR GRAMMER. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUESE I AM NOT GETTING THIS EDITED BY ANYONE EXCEPT MYSELF, SO I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER PEOPLES ADVICE.

"Yep that would be us," a guy with black hair from the back of the group said.

"You said earlier that you were goig to be going, where are were you planning on going since there seem to be alot of peole looking for you."

"Well, umm we were kind of wondering if we could stay for here. Atleast untill peole stop looking for us."

"Harry!" said the one from the back of the group, "You cant ask her that!"

"Well, umm sure, at least for now becaus emy parents are out of town for two weeks. So I guess that you can stay until they get back."

"Great, thanks!" said the boy that I was starting to gather was called Harry.

"Why dont yourcome inside and I will find you a room to stay in."  I said leading them inside.

As we walked into the house, I watched as theylooked around in awe.  When we first through the door you saw the large spacious kitchen with an islas in the middle.  As we went through the kitchen we entered into the big room with the dining room and living room.

"Wow," the blond one said, "you live here?"

"My grandparent lived here and when they left my parents bought it.  It has been getting remodled slowly ever since then."

I lead them down the hallway pointing out the rooms as we went.

"There's my room, one of the guest rooms and here is the other one." I said as I pushed open the door to a white and black airy room.

Inside I pointed to the two beds and told them that they could explore the rooms and then come downstairs.

"You guys can look around then come back downstairs, I am going to go to the store because if you guys are going to stay here we are going to need some more food."

"Wait, I want to come!" the blond irish one said.

****************************************************************************

What is going to happen when Skye and Niall  go to the store? Are there going to be and pranks comming out of this shopping trip?

Vote/Comment/Subscribe

Helen XX