sick

BILLIE'S POV
I couldn't sleep at all, I've woken up like 10 times because I feel so ill. I looked at the clock at our night table, 03:00 on the morning, I turn around to see if Leah was asleep, of courses she was. My dumbass it's 03:00 on the night.
I was just gonna go up to get a glass of water, but as soon as I stood up, I had to run to the bathroom. I opened the toilet seat and threw up. Just a second later I felt a hand putting up my hair in a bun.

"Just let it all out baby" said Leah

About an minute or so later, Leah picked me up and put me on the bathroom sink. I brushed my teeth's to get my breath fresh again.

"Wait baby I'm getting you water" said Leah leaving the bathroom only in only her black shirt and underwear.

She came back with water and some medicine that she wanted me to take. She handled me the little plastic cup with the slimy orange medicine in it.

"Here baby, it will make you feel better" she said

"I hate that it's so gross, Do I have to?" Said I with a hoarse voice.

"The taste will be gone in just a few seconds, okey?" Said Leah after kissing my lips.

I did actually managed  to drink it up. With a grimace on my face tho.
"EUW it's so nasty"

"Your such a little kid Billie Eilish,
Now do you want a bath?"  Giggled Leah

"Yes please" said I with a smile on my face, it felt better now.

LEAH'S POV
I reached the bath tub and put on the water then I turned around to bil again and hugged her for a minute or 2 until the tub was nearly halfway filled with water. I felt the water to see if the temperature was good, it was.

"Take your clothes of baby" said I before I left the bathroom to get a towel and new clothes for her.
I got back into the bathroom to see billie struggling to get her shirt off.

"Want some help?" Said I

"Please" said billie with a tiered voice

"Arms up"
Billie then took her arms up and I took of her green shirt, I I unclipped her laced calvinklein bra and took her down of the sink.
"Your so beautiful" said I as she took of her undies and got into the tub.